Alto Clef: Dangerous Woman

This was requested by lazy_leyla.

Annnnnddddddddd. I'm open to requests. PM me or comment down below in the request page with the rules I'll put down later in this book.

And...........I'm really struggling with his personality. So...Uh......Don'tBeMadeAtMe! *Hides in a trash can*

And MAI BRAIN DIED ON ME!

This what you wear underneath your lab coat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I coyly twirled my hair, as I smirked at the D-class through the glass window. It actually amusing how these D-class beg for their lives, as these SCPs kill them in sight. No mercy nor pity. Hearing the sound of the doors opening, I twirled myself from my chair.

"Hey, (Y/N). I brought in more D-class for SCP-939," greeted Lemony, as she pushed in a couple D-class into the room. They all grumble, mutter, and shake in fear as the entered.

"Welcome, D-class. We know this is the end of the line here, but I think we can make your final life...Worth it." I mused, as the glanced at them. 

"And how...are you guys gonna do that?" one D-class dared to asked. Lemony only laughed, gainer their attention.

"Easy," she said. Walking up to the D-class, she began to whisper some words to the D-class before smiling, "Got that?" The D-class grinned in return, giving him some stares from the other  d-class. Pushing him inside, I gave him a good luck. Lemony and I glanced at each other, mentaly counting inside before hearing a yell.

"HAVE A SNICKERS! YOU DON'T ACT LIKE YOURSELF WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE SNICKERS!" Before hearing a sound of blood spurting out. We busted out laughing, as the D-class was laughing too. One by one, we got some funny results.

"NOTICE ME SENPAI!"

"PINK FUCKING FAIRES ARE EVERYWHERE!"

"I FUCKED A RACOON ONCE!"

"HAVE A CRANBERRY SPRITE!"

"I LOVE DICK BUTT!"

"Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows."

"Tits, tits, tits, oh a dick."

We were both sprawled onto the ground red faced, as we heard these words. Wiping a tear, I high-fived Lemony.

"Thank you for telling me this, Lemony." I grinned. She smirked in reply.

"No problem, (Y/N). Just trying to entertain you when watching something so sadistic for entertainment." Leaving the room, I was once alone.

"I LOVE DICK BUTT!" That's when I lost it again all over. I can't believe SCP-939 would say that again. The doors opened once more, but this time it wasn't Lemony, instead it was Alto, or known as that guy I sometimes tease. With his shotgun strapped over his back, and that coy smirk of his - he entered.

"What seemed to be the laughing matter, (Y/N)?" He asked. I only pointed to SCP-939, who just recently yelled out.

"I FUCKED A RACOON ONCE!" Bursting out laughing, Alto tried to hide the fact that he was laughing. 

"I guess you got creative for this didn't ya?" He chuckled. Shaking my head, I said.

"Lemony's idea." He came closer a bit, but I since my brain was dead because laughing. I didn't think about it, "Anything interesting happen to you, Alto?"

"Besides from this morning where you almost head shot me with a dart? Yes. SCP-735 had sex with his partner."

"..."

"Don't fucking ask how." Moving closer, my breast was aginst his chest.

"Lettmie guess, Alto. The camera was on, Dr. Bright was here. And...He tried to sell it as SCP porn?" I asked, dropping my voice to a sulry voice. I swore that I saw his face a bit tinted, but he still kept with his composure.

"Eh. You could say like that, (Y/N)." Moving forward, I whispered.

"Don't ya wish that could happen between us?" His eyes dialited a bit, before I pushed him away, laughing a bit, "You're reaction is priceless!" I wouldn't call myself sexually desparate, since I know damn well that I can control myself...Besides some certian reasearches would act like they will fuck something that would move... *Cough* PerhapsBright *Cough*.

Second Person's POV

Walking away, you felt yourself tugged away from the waist. You gave out a yelp, as you felt a hand slither up to your covered breast.

"You play a fucking dangerous game, woman," Alto whipered in your ear. Your heart races a bit, you didn't expect Alto to be turned on by this! You only tease Alto to get a reaction from him, and some of them are funny, but you didn't expect this! (Although, you did also gain a crush on him too) You stifled a moan, as he massaged your breasts.  "You enjoy it don't, ya?" You shook your head in return.

'Why not and tease him a bit?' you asked inside you head. You grined yoyrself onto him, gaining a low groan from him. You gave out a low chuckle, but Alto had other plans with you. Rubbing your clothed clit, he pulled down your coat and shirt and began to toy around your (B/S) buds. Feeling the knot building up, he stopped and flipped you around against the wall to gain better access, if you know what I mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pulling down the hem of your panties,   he unzipped his pants and pulled them down as well as his boxers. 'H-how the hell am I supposed to fit into that?!' And by the power of SCP logic that was threwn out of the window a few chapters ago, and a fourthwall break. Alto thusted himself into you without a warning. Tears stung the corners of yours eyes, as waves of pleasure came along too. "D-damn. You're so tight, (Y/N)..." He growled under his breath. Leting out breathy moans, you felt the knot to become tighter. Clutching his shoulders tightly, he hissed in pain a bit, "And probably trim those nails too..." You slapped him on the chest.
"S-says the one that has a shot gun and never use them..." You panted out. Moaning a but louder, you climaxed. And feeling the pace to be more slopper, he cumed right after. Dropping your thighs, you slid down against the walls, panting. Welp. You ain't gonna walk anytime soon.

Third Person's POV

Unkownly to Alto and (Y/N). There was a secret camera recording, and a fellow scientist was watching, "Lol." Retracting the video, Lemony pulled out the USB drive from SCP-079. "Thanks, Bud."
"FUCK YOU! THIS RECORDING WON'T DELET BY ITSELF, YOU KNOW!"
"I know. And I won't delet it from you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1096