SCP-106 - Merci (2/2)

CHANGING SOME SHIT UP! FIGHT ME IF YOU DARE! (Plz don't. I'ma weak ass muthafucker.)

Artwork is mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll just take over, Darlin'. You go and see if Lemony did even killed that geezer." Giving her a curt nod, I rushed off to find his cell.

~~~~~~

Running to SCP-106's cell, I found his door isn't spilling with...that inky ooze... What the hell did Lemony did to him... I opened the observer area to see a man perhaps around my age passed out on the ground. He was wearing to what seems like a military uniform. Gasping, I rushed out and unlocked SCP-106's cell to check on the man. Crouching down, he kind of...Looked familiar... I honestly don't know...

_______________________________

"Lawrence! Please???" whined (Y/N). Her (H/C) hair was up in a bun, as she clinged onto now Corporal Lawrence. Lawrence face was still stodic, as he sighed.

"For the very last time, (Y/N). No. I don't want you to die on me." (Y/N) pouted, as she hugged her (B/S) chest. Her dress ruffled against the wind, as they were near to a lake where they both promised to meet.

"Psh! As if!"

"You nearly drowned."

"H-hey! I can swim now!"

"Oh really?" Lawrence asked, raising an eyebrow at the woman in front of him.

"Uh hu-," Interuppted by Lawrence picking her up in bridle style, she blushed heavily, "H-hey! Lawrence! P-put me down! W-wait! Do-don't you dare! Eeep!"  Casually tossing her to the lake, Lawrence waited for the (H/C) woman to float up. The lake wasn't too deep or shallow, but he stood at the edge of the lake, gun away, jacket off, and boots off just incase he needs to save her again.

"..." Seeing a dark spot of (H/C), she finally bobbed up, spitting out the water out of her mouth. Her bun was now ruined.

"Peh! Wh-what was that for Lawrence!" She screeched. Her face was red, and is pissed. Lawrence only hummed as he looked at her with dead eyes.

"To see if you can actually swim."

"And let me die?!"

"I can save you." Grabbing her, he lured her up without any problem. He managed to held the blush down because of her now see through dress, and even he doesn't admit it - he actually enjoy the view but kept quiet about this. Wringing her hair, she gave Lawrence a sad stare.

"I'll miss you, Lawrence..." This caught him off guard. No one said this to him... EVER. Not even his mother, his father only. She gave him a hug, as he froze on his spot. He really don't know what to do in this situation. Awkwardly hugging back, (Y/N) unclasped her necklace. Lawrence tried to speak, yet his voice was stuck in his throat. Teary eyed, (Y/N) clasped her good luck charm onto him. Despite the fact, Lawrence doesn't believe in good luck charms anyways; he thinks they are childish, even at age 18. Lifting her pinky up, Lawrence snapped out of his daze.

He gave (Y/N) a confused stare. "You, promise me you will come back, Larry..." She sniffled. Going back to his usual gaze, he nodded, linking his pinky with hers.

"I.....I promise..." (Y/N) smiled, as she closed her eyes, "Meet me where the flowers bloom, Lawrence... Lawrence...Lawrence...Lawrence..."