Challenging Conflicts

Jaune: I was sleeping during my last class since it was night time while professor Oobleck was discussing about the Faunus War

Oobleck:"Human kind was quite, quite the admamant about centralizing Faunus popluation in Menagerie." I stop for a moment to take a sip of my coffe before continuing my lesson"Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is impreative to remeber that these are relatively recent events! Why the reprecussions of the up rising can still be seen to this day!" I dash twoards my whole class while speaking, then took another quick sip of my coffe"Now! Have any among you been aubjugated or discriminated because of your faunus heritage?" Two students rise they're hands one from the back and another velvet Scarltina"Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remeber students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence!" I took another sip of my coffe once again"I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to White Fang!" I dash to the right side of the class room "Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorist believe to be the turning point in the third year of the war?" A student rise her hand in the back"Yes?"

Student 1: "The battle at Fort Castle sir."

Oobleck: "Precusely! And,who can tell me the advantage of the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?"

Jaune: As I was sleeping Cardin flick a paper at my head which woke me up "Hey!"

Oobleck: "Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer"

Jaune: "Uhhh... The answer..." I kept thinking of a answer till Pyrrha helped me by giving me hand gestures for the answer "The advantage...of the Faunus...had over the guy's stuff. Um, B-binoculars!" The whole class laugh at how I responded for sure it was a sign of the wrong answer

Pyrrha: I face palm myself for his response

Oobleck: "Very funny, Mr. Arc. Cardin! Perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject!

Cardin: I lean back in my chair with my legs going on the desk infront of me"Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soilder."

Pyrrha: "Your're not the most open-minded of individuals, are you cardin?"

Cardin: "What? You got a problem." I gave her a glare

Pyrrha: "No, I have the answer!" I look back towards professor Oobleck"It's night vision. Many Faunus are known to have nearly-perfect sight in the dark." I heard Cardin growl in knowing he felt embarrass"General Lagune was inexperienced and made the mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched, and the general was capture."

Cardin: I got aggravated with my fist clinch together as I stood up from my chair

Oobleck: "Mr. Winchester! Please take your seat."

Jaune: I snicker to Cardin being in trouble

Oobleck: I dash in front of Mr. Arc"You and Mr. Arc can both see me after class for additional readings." I took a sip of my coffe while Mr. Arc make disappointments sounds"Now! Moving on!"

Pyrrha: After class ended everyone started heading to their dorms except me I waited for Jaune after yelling Nora and Ren to head on without me

Oobleck: Once the rest of the student left I have a moment with Mr. Arc and Mr. Winchester alone"You two been struggling in my class since day one! Now, I don't know if it's a lack of interest or just your stubborn nature, but what ever it is." I took a ship of my coffe, then immediately place it on my desk"It stops now! You've worked hard to gain entrance to this school, and we only accept the best of the best, so I expect you to act like it. History is important gentlemen! If you can't learn from it... You're destined to repeat it. Pages 51 to 91! I want an essay on my desk by next class! Now! Run along." I dash out of class in a instent