Red Stratos Vs White Spartan

Nero: As I was eating launch with my siblings I kept on thinking that today is the day that we have to meet Neon

Orlando: I took a large bite on my favorite dash a cheese burger"Man this place has the best Patties!"

Orleans: I chuckle as I look towards Sweet Sapphire"Yea, but nothing beats Snow cooking. His are the best!"

Orlando: I smile excitely towards the thought of Snow cooking"Oh man I'm in the mood for his food RIGHT NOW!" I slam my fist on the table smiling

Snow: I laugh nervously as I try to hide my embaressment"G-guys...It nothing s-special really. I just love cooking for us all the time."

Nero: "Hm..." I just poke my food with my fork not feeling in the mood to even focus on they're conversation

Orlando: I snap my fingers to bring to Nero thoughts to reality"Hey your doing ok?"

Nero: I only nod slightly"Yea, just thinking about tonight." The rest of them stop eating as they all have sad expression

Snow: I look away from everyone as I just held my hands together"Does he...really expect us to kill him?...Just like that."

Orleans: As I cross my legs I rest my head on my hand"Neon didn't really grew up with us...so it hard to say what are his attentions."

Orlando: I sigh to the situation of us over thinking it"Truthfully I can care less of his attention. As far I need to know he need to be stop one way or another."

Nero: I slowly put my fork down on my tray"It not like we are all gonna see him for the last time together." I pull out the note Neon left for us"Let remember he only ask for one of us."

Orlando: I started to put on a curious face"Question is who?..."

Nero: All of us stay silent with questionable expressions. We all went through enough rough time's, but can any of us handle the burden of killing our own family instead of losing one

Orleans: I smile abit to the thought I'm thinking"I don't know about you guy's, but this girl is only thinking about Snow cooking again, haha!" I just laugh to the thought of Snow wearing a apron"Wait! We can buy him a apron!"

Orlando: I smile to Orleans idea"Oh defiantly! Then he we can really treat him like a house wife! :D"

Snow: I cover my embarrassing face due to "N-no I won't!"

Orleans: I grab Snow by the shoulders having a pouty face"Aww! Please Sweet Sapphire just one time."

Snow: I started to burn up that could be hot as the sun"No!"

Orlando: I wrap my arm's around Snow
with a face that can only be describ as temptation"Think about it. Maybe you will be able to get your little Snow White attention hmmm."

Snow: I look towards where Weiss is sitting, then she eventually notice me so shw gave me a gentle wave with a smile which only made my heart start pounding

Orlando: I lean in closer to Snow ear"Thinking about her treasure beanth that bra?"looking at Snow with a wink after lifting a eyebrow up smiling

Snow: My face started to burst into flaming hot red"N-n-n-no! Of c-course not!" I cover my face with my empty tray feeling to much embarrassment

Orleans: I grab Orlando by the throat strangling him like any other violent person will do"You horny pig!"

Orlando: I try speaking from the lack of air"I...am...a...guy!"