The Bad Boy Wants Me - Chapter 11

*Unedited*

Chapter 11

Whitney gathered up enough snacks for all of them and even took the popcorn that her mummy made for her.

"You can't take it all at once, sweetie" said Gloria, "Let me help"

"No, it's okay I got it" Winnie's muffled voice came from behind all of the junk food her face was covered by.

"If you don't want my help sweetheart at least leave some behind and come back for the rest" suggested Gloria as she saw Winnie struggle with carrying everything.

Whitney put down the things before she took some items like Gloria suggested and left some behind before she journeyed back to the lounge. As she entered the lounge everyone was quiet leaving a dread and sad tension simmering in the air which as usual Winnie was oblivious too.

Winnie put everything down before she went into the kitchen to gather the rest of the snacks, giving Gloria a grateful peck on her cheek as Gloria pat her cheek lovingly as a reply. Winnie went back into the lounge with rest of the snacks before she put on her film and sat down next to Tracy, who put her arm around her as Winnie snuggled up to her.

"You warm enough, Winnie?" Tracy asked Winnie.

"Yes" replied Winnie.

"What are we watching again?" asked James eating some buttered popcorn.

"Despicable Me 3, silly" Winnie smiled, pulling a Lays chips from the table before snuggling back to Tracy.

"Lets hope it's better than the last one" reprimanded Diana jokingly.

"Hey!" exclaimed Winnie, "Don't be dissing Gru and his minions, they're amazing in fact everyone is" finalised Whitney with a huff.

Better than Aaron thought Diana.

------+---------+--------+-------+------

A/N

Hey guys, I hope you like this update!! It's 2019. I'm Au Pairing soon in America 🇺🇸, I hope it's awesome. American fellows give me some list or something on what to see once I'm there and which state should I visit first.

Please:

Comment

Follow

Vote

Love
Saberah❤️

Words: 334