10

(A/N: Major spoilers in this chapter! Like for real, serious emotional spoilers coming at you in this chapter! -ICrzy)

Thanos' army as well as the Black Order were facing off against the Avengers. Emma reached into a sheath on her left leg and pulled out a knife.

Using her electricity, she charged up and the blade and began charging forward toward the battle. She was slashing at a lot of them, she was getting in the direction of Thanos but when she could see the Titan and Wanda, she was hit back by one of the Black Order.

"I don't have time for this," Emma groans.

The enemy in front of her held a trident of some sorts, she had a wicked smile on her face. Meanwhile, Emma just glared.

The warrior ran toward Emma, and she quickly dodged the blows coming near her. As Emma delivered an electricity punch, the women uses one of her arms to strike Emma at her ribs.

Emma grunts and collapses slightly forward.

She stumbles a little and wipes her mouth, sure enough there was blood there. Emma ran and then jumped in the air, white electricity now in her eyes and fists came down at the member of the Black Order.

The warrior was sent back and then when Emma stood tall, she saw the warrior getting up.

"Can't you just stay down?" Emma asks.

Then the women gets hits of energy hitting her back. Behind her was Shuri, Princess of Wakanda, and Okoye.

"Don't worry," Shuri said pointing her gauntlets at their enemy, "We have this."

Okoye nods, "We have some payback to deliver."

Emma nods at them and then flies off into the sky. She spots Captain America in the chaos and lands next to him, at this moment is when Clint arrives.

"Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" Clint asks.

Steve turns to Clint, "Get those stones as far away as possible!"

Emma jogs next to them, "We need to get them back to where they came from," She said.

Captain America looks at Emma, "How? Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." He said.

Over comms they hear, "Wait? That wasn't our only time machine. Anyone see an ugly brown van up there?"  It was Scott's voice.

"Yes!"  Said Valkyrie, "But you're not gonna like where it's parked."

Steve tosses Mjölnir at a Chitauri and then it came back to Steve's grasp. Emma punches some electricity in the direction of some Chitauri coming near Clint, this was before he had a chance to try to fire arrows at the targets.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Steve asks.

"Maybe ten minutes,"  Scott's voice says through comms.