Chapter seven

Hope you all like this update!  ❤️💜
Do vote and comment a lot! Let me know that you like it!

Co author: Jinismyfirstlove
_________________________

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"AAH!"

Jungkook screamed as his black arms came out and tried to choke Beomgyu. Everyone grew restless and held Jungkook's arms, trying to control him till Yoongi came and calmed the boy. He took a few deep breaths. Yoongi twisted his arms which made his black arms disappear back into his shoulder blades.

The whole room was damaged. Showpieces were broken as the fingerprints became darker on Beomgyu's neck. Namjoon gave him a glass of water and rubbed his back.

"It's o-okay *coughs* Jungkook hyung." Beomgyu comforted Jungkook. He could have been badly hurt if Yoongi were a minute late. And that scared Jungkook. Tears streamed down his cheeks and sweat beads formed on his forehead before he ran out.

"Give him some time." Namjoon said to the little boy. He bent down and picked up the broken pieces. Yoongi and Mr. Jeon also bent down to help him.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Hyung?"

Beomgyu slowly entered the terrace where I was. I was leaning against the railing looking at the beautiful garden in front. He stood beside me.

"I'm sorry."

I can't believe I tried to kill my own brother.

When I was young, my father remarried. She made my father happy.  But.. she was mean to me. She hated me and made sure that I knew about her hate for me. Things worsened when I got a tutor and when Beomgyu was born.

She wanted all the things for Beomgyu. But I was neglected. I tried to keep it in for my father because he was happy with her. But when Beomgyu grew up he noticed how his mother treated me and told our father about it.

That's when they divorced and she took Beomgyu with her.

As much as we could, we would meet from time to time. He is my family. And I hurt him.

"Hyung~ I want to play Overwatch with you. Please. I have to go back soon! Please~"

He whined and acted cute to gain my attention. He bounced at his place making baby noises while holding my shirt.

"Okay okay." I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling at his actions.

We played the whole evening till he had to leave. It is really nice having him around.
.
.
.

"I can't sleep."

Tired of turning side to side I finally sat straight. Looking around I saw that my balcony gate was open. Cool breeze was blowing making the curtains go higher and higher.

A fresh air won't hurt me.

I stood up and went to the balcony. Holding the railings, I looked up to the sky to see just a couple of stars. They were all bright and sparkling. My eyes filled with tears.

"Eomma, I miss you."

THIRD PERSON'S POV

His tears stained his flawless face but he didn't look down. He missed his mother more than anything else. He never saw her. He never felt her warmth.

He had spent so many nights trying to kill himself. So that he could see his mother. And moreover he blamed himself for her death.

If not for me, she would have been alive and happy with father. He thought. Not once but countless times.

He sat on the floor and hugged his knees, crying his heart out. Mr. Jeon always knew about his son's pain and he tried his best to keep him happy. He is his son afterall. Who wouldn't love their kids.

And what Mrs. Jeon did is something every mother would do for her child. She knew that she won't be able to bear the labour pain when the time comes, so she wrote a diary. For Jungkook. She wanted him to know how much she loved and adored him. If given a chance she would bear that pain again just to see Jungkook alive and healthy.

Atleast she saw Jungkook before she died. Her husband and son were next to her when she took her last breath and she died with a smile on her face.

Whenever Jungkook would feel lonely and miss his eomma, his father would read that diary to him. To tell him how precious he is.

But now Jungkook never told his father about him and Mr. Jeon gave him some space. He was a growing boy who needs some time to sort his feelings.

"E-eomma. I'm s-sorry." He continued to sob loudly.

His black smokey arms appeared as they reached for the nearby tears, breaking its branches harshly. He tried to control them but failed.

"Yoongi Hyung!!"

And thats how his night went. Like many other nights.

.
.
.

"Here." Meera handed Jungkook a worksheet and asked him to do it. The boy didn't look up and reached for the paper.

"Look up Jungkook. This is not the way."

She got irritated with his behaviour. For the past thirty minutes, he didn't look up, kept making silly mistakes at parts in which he was good at and did not utter a single word.

This habit of people irritated her. She didn't like it when people didn't acknowledge other people around them.

But she didn't know about Jungkook's case. He was trying to hide his puffy eyes and red nose. He didn't want to have another bad impression on her. She has already been treating him like a baby like everyone else. He wanted people to treat him like a man, a grown up.

"Jungkook?" Meera halted her movements and softly looked at the boy.

All her irritation was gone when she saw his tears falling on the notebook. She thought she was too harsh on him and shouldn't have shouted since he was struggling too much with the topic already.

Jungkook was struggling. Not with the topic but with his smokey arms. Because his negative emotions were taking over him, he could feel his arms coming out. Small puffs of black smoke could be seen near his shoulder blades.

He felt weak.

Meera didn't see it. Her eyes were focused on his face and tears. She slowly moved towards him and gently rub his back to soothe him.

"I'm sorry Jungkook."

The boy looked at her. A little confused as to why she was helping him. She should run away from him. He is a mosnter. But she didn't.

Jungkook calmed down a bit. Her presence brought some kind of a warmth in him. He relaxed which meant that the arms won't come out.

He sniffed a little, still looking at her face. Meera raised her hand and wiped his tears. Her soft actions fluttered his heart. He innocently blinked at her. This gesture was new to him and altogether surprised him.

When he calmed down a bit, Meera shifted back. She did it as a friend. To be able to teach him properly and comfortably; she wanted to know him.

"Do you want to continue?" She asked.

"Y-yes." Jungkook's heart was pounding at an unknown speed. He face showed shades of red as he stared at his teacher differently.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Noona...

_____________
A/N: I am back after so many days?