seven | moving in

s e v e n
new house, new memories

THEY BOTH LOOKED at the house, all designed by chaeyoung. "it's beautiful." jennie back hugs rosie, looking at the room. they've just finished university and decided to move in together, buying a small and cheap apartment in which they both planned the design, making it nice and homey. "i can't wait to sleep in the same bed as you." jennie smiles, her face buried into chaeyoung's neck as the younger one carried her to their new shared room.

a double bed with a chipmunk plushie which jennie got her on her birthday. jennie was gently put down by rosie and walked to the wall where all their photos were placed, she smiled at the polaroids, "i want to watch a movie." chaeyoung mumbles, her voice barely audible since her face was smushed into jennie's back. "what movie." jennie asks sweetly, turning around her heart melting seeing chaeyoung's cheeks cutely squished.

"love rosie." she closes her eyes, holding onto jennie as if it was their last night together. "let's get you all set up." jennie guides her to the bed, wrapping their white sheets around them before getting their laptop. chaeyoung laid on jennie's lap, who was occasionally giving her small kisses during the movie.

finished.
━━━━━━━━━━━━
unedited.