seven

_______

"w-what d-do you mean...?"

the younger smirked, tugging a little harder on the older's pink uniform. he bit his lip and went on his tippy toes, leaning his forehead on minho's and rubbing their noses together. "you heard me baby. . . lets have some fun, eh?"

without hesitation, jisung locked lips with minho, messily playing with his lower lip. he deepened it, grabbing the taller's wrists and pushing them onto the wall he leaned on. the once soft jisung became a hungry and lustful jisung.

and minho was slightly loving it.

who was he kidding, he wanted more ever second that passed.

his eyes were wide open, incredibly surprised at the younger's sudden act. minho didn't know what to do besides kissing jisung back. his heart kept on beating harder and harder every second passed. he knew jisung was quite dirty when they first met, but he didn't think he was going to try something this soon.

jisung felt that minho was hesitant about kissing him back, and so he pulled away and stared lovingly into his eyes. "oh. . .was that too soon?"

a little silence passed the two for just a moment, until minho decided to man up and smirk. he leaned down into the younger boy, but didn't kiss him. he slyly smirked and whispered. "my shirt isn't off yet, how can we go to the party if i don't change?"

jisung was surprised at first but quickly got back into the mood. he closed the gap and began kissing minho again, this time with more hunger and more thirst for his plump lips against his.

minho groaned, getting impatient that the shirt was still on him. jisung got the messaged and pulled away. breathing heavily. "ugh... so impatient baby." jisung tugged roughly at the collar of minho's shirt. "you want this off so badly yeah? want to expose your bare chest in front of me yeah?"

minho nodded helplessly. the buldge in his pants started to grow bigger and bigger, but jisung paid no attention towards it.

jisung pulled the pink shirt off minho and immediately attacked his neck, feeling up and down minho's prominent six pack. he traced his finger along every outline of the muscles and bit and licked the neck in search for a certain spot.

"oh my god. . . j-jisung. . ." minho barely made out, his voice no louder than a whisper. when he felt jisung lips on a certain spot on his neck, his breath hitched and he gripped onto the younger's shoulders. "s-s-so good. . ."

jisung marked the spot and in a few other places as well. once he was satisfied, he pulled away and stared at his master piece, a huge smile growing onto his face.

minho blushed and covered up instantly at the stare, he ran towards the staff room, hands on his face. jisung laughed at him and got his padded coat, zipping it up once again.

minho came out with a grey shirt on and a smiliar coat to jisung's. "you're still blushing" jisung mentioned, squeezing minho's cheeks.

"i can not believe we just did that." minho admitted, zipping up the coat to hide his bludge from jisung.

jisung still saw it though.

"you loved it." jisung scoffed and opened the door. "let's go now baby."

as jisung and minho walked, the latter began to wonder.

i met this dude two days ago and we just had a heated make-out session, he even marked me! i did find him cute... but this isn't what strangers do. i haven't even met his parents, i don't know if he has siblings, i barely know him!

what am i getting myself into?

_______

• love •