nine

_______

"oh no you fucking don't." minho heard as the red cup disappeared from jisung small and tiny hand. it was the boy in all black.

"what the fuck changbin!?" jisung yelled, although he didn't seem mad. "come on, hyung! it's a party, we are teens, live for once!"

changbin rolled his eyes and threw the cup somewhere around the living room. the cup splashed on some couple who were messily making out on the couch. the substance covered the two, but they didn't pull apart. "ice cream boy," he suddenly called.

minho assumed it was him and looked at the much shorter boy. "jisung likes partying and shit, but he's still 19 and doesn't know much. mind taking care of the poor thing?" he said as he pointed at jisung who was still in between the two legal boys, dancing his heart out to background music.

"okay."

"good luck, you're gonna need it."

well boy changbin was wrong, good luck wasn't what minho needed.

he needed the pope and his holy bible to bless the crazy ass squirrel in front of him.

jisung stole about 4 other cups of liquor from random people in the hallways and crazily threw his head back as he drank the alcohol. he was yelling incomprehensible slurs and rubbing his ass against who knows who.

minho was just following him wherever he went, staying sober so that he could take jisung home properly. girls and gays were hitting on him left and right, but he had turned them all down because their was only one thing on his mind.

squirrel boy.

han jisung.

minho watched as the underage teen kept drinking out of red cups, he immediately got worried.

"jisung!" he called out in a sea of people, making his way to the kitchen where jisung stood a few feet before him. he was chatting with some boy, some attractive boy at that.

the scene made minho stop in his tracks. something about it made his heart churn and his knees buckle. the ice cream shop employee watched as jisung wrapped his arms around the boy's shoulders and giggled at whatever he had said. the anonymous boy snaked his arms around jisung's waist and leaned his forehead against the shorter's.

then, their lips connected. they began having a heated makeout session, hands in their hair and legs wrapped around the other's. it was when the boy moved his head down to the squirrel boy's neck that blood began to boil.

minho wasn't having any of it.

he didn't know whether to jump in and stop the kiss or run away in despair. minho wasn't going to lie, he was attracted to jisung, romantically and sexually.

"but maybe jisung only wanted me for my looks. . ." minho whispered to himself as he stood in place, his eyes fixed on the floor and his hands balled up in fists. tears began to brim in his eyes but he forced them away.

and so, minho took the latter option.

he ran away, not even turning back with a goodbye.

why am i feeling this way? i only met him a few days ago anyway.

_______

• love •