Yandere!Villain!Deku x Reader Part 1

WARNING! THIS CONTAINS GORE/VIOLENT SCENES OR THOUGHTS.

People asked him why he left UA? And why he became one of them, what did he gain?

Izuku first thought if this idea when he was fighting against the Hero Killer Stain, he heard what the murderer had to offer and thought about it. Then, when Bakugou was kidnapped he again thought about it, these people, they're the same as heroes but rules don't bind them, they are considered outcasts in society when they did nothing but try to survive in this wretched world of ours. Because in the end Heroes and villains are cut from the same fabric.

He did what Stain was not able to complete, he killed those who were not deemed worthy of Stains ideals, those who wanted nothing but fame and riches.

But, unlike Stain, he was NOT caught, his little group consisted of him, Shoto, Bakugou, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Uraraka.

Shoto had finally snapped at his father and ran away from home.

Bakugou was forced to leave the hero community because of the way he acted, he was outcasted and left in the darkness where he reluctantly joined his childhood friend

Kirishima was ignored for his heroic acts he was never given acknowledgment so he also snapped, all he wanted was to be known as a hero, for people to be able to trust him but society just wasn't able to meet his expectations.

Kaminari was trying to flirt with some woman he met in a club when someone recognized him and filmed all of what he did, this shamed the ex-hero so he left with his head low.

Lastly, Uraraka, she left the community because she was constantly playing with, she was a slave for her company, she worked at all time just to be able to provide for herself and her parents but she was never given what she deserved. She had lost contact with all of her friends just to be able to work hard and be able to make her parents happy but she was never given the chance as the hero company she worked turned her into an underpaid slave.

_______________

Izuku Midoriya, a former villain known for mercilessly killing heroes, he was the talk of every news channel, former hero Katana was just killed. Announced the news.

This was all people talked about these days, it terrorized _____.

Detective _____ _____, better known as [detective-name] was on the case of this mysterious hero killer, he or she left no traces and he didn't take his time to kill his victims either, just a slash and the victim was a goner.

This proved that the criminal had no joy in killing as if he did he would have killed them a more 'elaborate' way, such as making them bleed to death.

_____ was never a brave person, in fact, she was one of those you'd refer to as a 'chicken' but she wanted to help people but being quirkless didn't help at all. Most hero schools are for people that actually have a quirk. These days, the number of people that have a quirk has become 10% higher than before so now 90% of the world population had some sort of ability.

But _____ just wasn't one of them.

______________

It was a windy and cold night when the (hair colored) girls were interrupted by a torturous scream. She was questioning how no one had heard that but none the less ran toward the source of the noise.

It brought the young detective to an ally way but _____ had seen too many horror movies to know that going into an ally way after hearing a blood-curdling scream come from there was riskier than giving your soul to a demon.

So the woman ran as far away from there as possible and decided to come back the next day to investigate, this was giving her the feeling that something bad was about to happen but she paid no mind to it as the adrenaline inside of her was overpowering her thoughts.

_______________

The next day the detective gathered a group of investigators and drove towards the ally way she was present in the last night. It was in the outskirts of town but what was even more unsettling was that it was only a few blocks away from her own apartment. This made her feel even more paranoid, would she be the next victim? Thousands of questions fled her mind but right now, she had to concentrate on investing the crime scene in front of her. 

______________

Little did she know, a pair of green eyes have been watching her all this time.

"Soon, my dear _____, soon you be in my arms, I will be able to hug you and touch you and feel you and, ah! I'm getting excited just thinking of all the things we will be able to do together." He smiled crazily as he continued to observe the agent in front of him.

"_____, you need to calm down, stop stressing yourself, you'll be fine!" Said one f her colleagues. Izuku scoffed at his remark, he was trying to protect his darling _____ when he won't even be able to protect himself from the villains' claws.

This will be fun, Deku didn't precisely enjoy killing but when he would be killing the man that touched his love, then, he would really enjoy himself, he can't wait to rip his skin off piece by piece and punch his face until it was unrecognizable and- 

and have _____ watch all of it,

till the very end.