Shopping!

Hello people!! I hope you guys like it so far! Please comment! I will read every single one of them! Thank you guys!!

We started our way towards the helicopter. Harry grabbed hold of my hand. My head still nuzzled in his neck. It was a good moment. Until...BOOM!

I stepped on Harry's shoe, which made me trip and fal bringing Harry down with me, like the other nght when I fell in front of the paprazzi, and he fell with me. I see a pattern growing...

"OW!" I yelled. "God Danm it!"

Harry was on top of me, laughing. What was so funny about me falling on my face? Oh he's gonna get it.

"What..What's so funny?"

"Haha. I have never met someone more clumsy than you, besides myself."

"Shut up! You should see me in heels."

"Well, I will. We are going shopping remember!'

"Oh no. I am NOT wearing heels. I can't walk in general with sneakers on. Harry, no. That's the one thing I won't do."

*****

"Wow. You look stunning! I'm getting them! You can't stop me, ha-haha-ha-ha!" Harry yelled running to the register.

I was wearing black strappy six inch heels. Yes, Harry forced me to try them on. Yes they are GORGEOUS, but the first step I took in them, was my last, becasue I fell right on Harry's lap.

***

"Ok. Here you go." Harry handed me a bag withe the heels in them.

"Thank you Harry, you really know how to listen."I giggled. He smiled showing his left dimple. I couldn't help but stare at it.

"Like my dimple?"

"In your dreams, Styles." I actually loved it.

"Ok. Where do you want to go to next?" Harry asked.

"Um..anywhere. Just not Victoria.."

"VICTORIA'S SECRET IT IS!" Harry yelled so loud everyone around us turned to look at us.

"Again, great listener." I laughed.

We walked into the great store of lingerie. Harry's eyes widened the second we stepped in the store. Got to love him..

"Ok. Well, get something and try it on!" He insisted.

"Harry, I didn't want to come here in the first place! No, you put something on!"

"Kay." Oh my god, he was going to try something on. He chose a lacey dark purple 38D bra and matching underwear. "Hold on." He went into the dressing room. 

"Oh. My. Gosh. Harry!!!" I laughed out.

"I look sexy, rght?" He said with a serious face on. Was he serious? Ok, he was sexy..even in lingerie.

"Oh..yes. Completely." I managed to get out between laughs.  

People were starting to stare. Some took pictures, luckily no one seemed to notice he was Harry Styles. Except one. She came up to us and I could tell she was holding in her laughter.

"Hi. Harry Styles? From..One Direction?" she said shyly.

"Hello. What's your name?" Harry said completely forgetting he was in a bra and panties.

"I..uh..I'm Penny. Penny Carson."

I gaped at what she said. Penny Carson? It must be a coincendence. I had a sister named Penny. She was three when she died. This isn't possible. She looked about 10, 11. Wait...she was three...eight years ago! Who is she? Is she my little sister?