Fire!

Harry POV:

I'm taking Stacey shopping today! Yay! Now that she is pregnant..your welcome...she will need new clothes. At least for a little while.

It's my only day off so I'm going to spend it on Stacey! I love her so much! I decided to wake her up with a nice egg and bacon breakfast.

I got one egg out of the refrigerator..I figured she won't eat too much, I thought she might want to watch her figure since she's going to be a balloon soon.

Ok. One egg..2 pieces of bacon. We should be good. I got out a pan and a bowl. I heated up the pan and spread some butter in there. Then, I cracked the egg into the bowl. I mixed it up as soon as I got 4 she'll pieces out of the mix. My bad..

After I beat the eggs I went upstairs to wake Stacey up.

I saw only the back of her head because she had her face smushed into the pillows.

I poked her.

"STACEY?"

No answer.

I poked her a tad harder..a bit too hard because I may have pushed her right off the bed because she was on the very edge anyway.

"HARRY!"

"Hi. You're up, oh goodie!"

"No duh.."

"IM MAKING YOU BREAKFAST!"

"Harry? Why are you making me..."

Then she stopped talking. She started to sniff the air. Why was shedding that?

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"What is that smell? What are you making?"

"Eggs. Why?"

She flung up from the bed and ran down the stairs. I followed shortly.

"HARRY! FIRE EXTINGUISHER!"

"Ahh..I don't know where one is?"

Stacey being her, knew what to do. She Took the pan and threw it into the sink. She turned the water on high. The fire went out soon enough.

If you haven't figured yet, I didn't end up making Stacey breakfast. Instead she made herself a bowl of cereal, while I cleaned up. Yeah, this is what I get for trying to be nice..and cook. Not my thing. I think I will stick to singing.

Stacey and I decided to go shopping a bit later..after everything was back to normal. I could already see Stacey's bump forming. I'm so excited! DADDY HARRY SOON! Then I will have to be responsible. Damn it...