Chapter 1

Savannah Trace's P.O.V

I was in a full bus sitting at the back with  spare space next to me. I lean against the window listening to music on low volume. I have blonde hair, Hazel eyes and tannish skin. 2 brothers and both older than me. My favourite singer is Ariana Grande and Macklemore. 

I felt someone sit next to me and let out a big sigh. I slowly turn my head towards him and see his eyes getting teary by the second. He suddenly dropped something. I picked it up and felt his hands on top of mine, He looked up at me and i let go.

"Thanks .. you didn't have too u-"  I cut him off.

"No its fine! My name is Savannah! and you are ?"  I ask with a smile and a light dimple shows on my left cheek.

"Luke! And Gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl"  He mumbled as he wiped his eyes forcing a smile. that smile of his warmed my heart.

"I hope you are okay, is everything fine?"  I ask worried and payed full attention to him.

"No its just that my older brother beau broke something of mine that meant the world to me"  He explained. He was totally broken. 

"So where are you getting off?"   I smile.

"Glenroy"  He smiled back. I gave him a high five and told him thats where i lived. We exchanged numbers and got every social site.

Lukes P.O.V

Savannah and I got off the bus and walked slowly through the busy streets and into a park where us boys film our videos. I stopped walking and grabbed her arm lightly. She turned to look at me and gave a questioning look.

"This is where me and the boys film"  I showed a photo to her and she smiled. "We have a youtube account its called Janoskians and Daresundays you should check it out"  I gulped.

"yahhhsss thanks for telling me ! ill watch all of your videos and sunscribe"  She giggled and walked her own way home. 

I knocked loudly and jai answered. I gave him a weird face and he done one back. I walk into the living room seeing beau with mum. I smiled at everyone and sat on a bean-bag and got my phone out stalking savannah's instagram.

"Luke why are you so happy?"  Beau questioned raising an eyebrow and nudged mum.

"i met a girl at the bus today and yanno we exchanged numbers and shes also gonna subscribe to our channel"  I replied closing my phone and slipping it in the back pocket of my sweatpants.

"Whats her name? is she british??"  Beau laughed.

"I dont know! i just met her today"  I said letting out a huge sigh and closing my eyes. Each time i blink it would burn.

Savannah's P.O.V 

I arrived home and changed into black leggings and a hoodie and  wore some vans. I sprayed purfume and walked downstairs. As i walk downstairs my whole family is downstiars watching some footy show. I looked at my older brother in the eye and asked him to come with me. 

"Where we going?"  He asked looking down at his phone as we walk down the streets.

"I dont know.. lets just walk! you are legit so lazy sometimes Jordan"  I groan and jump on his back for him to piggy back me.

"its 1am are you out of you're mind? or are you drunk"  Jordan asked as he made me get off.

"No just bored"  I lied since i wanna go to lukes house.

"I LIKE BUNNYS AND SAVANNAH LIKES TOES"  Jordan yelled out loudly. We heard one door open from a house and ran behind a tree and laughed quietly. Gosh we are total idiots. 

"BOO!"  A guy yelled behind me as his hands were on my shoulders. I jumped and laughed. While jordan laughing his ass off as he hits the bricks. I turn around to see who scared me and it was some guy with brown hair and red  on a fringe. He had the most attractive eyes and a huskily voice. 

"Im so sorry ! it was a dare from one of my brothers luke"  He apologised and gave me a light cuddle.

"LUKE!!!" I yelled out as he walks towards us, It felt like i've already known him for years. I run up and give him a hug and i pull him towards my brother. My brother stands there getting furious.

"Jordan this is luke .. i met him at the bus today"  I smiled and giggled.

"Thats my older brother beau the one that scared you haha sorry!! and thats jai my twin, And thats daniel and that one over there is my favourite person his name is james"  Luke introduced them as her stood beside me pointing at all of them and the other arm touching my waist.

Beau's P.O.V

I got dared by luke and it ended up being the girl who he was speaking about. I hope she is british because she seems like a model to me and i like british models but mostly british kay. 

"Savannah where you from? and from now on im gonna call you Sav for short"   I smirked.

"Im from Aussie obviously but my background is half italian and half spanish and i also got a little british in me"  She replied and gave me a punch light on the shoulder.

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE BR-"  I got cut off by luke as he pushed me away with his hand on my mouth.

"Sorry about him, he has a thing for british girls"  Luke mumbled and slapped me.

"Hot ones like you"  I winked at her.

"Be nice beau"  Jai whispered.

"Savannah and beau and I are gonna do a threesome" Skip said out loud.

"Oh my god! shut it you two! im so sorry savannah, These 2 idiots that are animals named beau and skip should go to sleep dont you think?"  James laughed and pinched them two on the shoulder causing them to scream.

"Well im tired! and its lovely to meet you all and we should all make a video together with my brothers"  I yelled as jordan and I walked home.

"So we just only went for a walk ay?"  Jordan whispered.

"Hahaha sorry but i needed a bodyguard at this kind of time"  I laughed.

"I like them they seem cool"  Jordan smirked. He opened the door for me and we both sat down on the couch watching tv.

-----------------------

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!? :)) ALSO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN IN CHAPTER 2 ;)