Chapter 3

Jordan's P.O.V

6 weeks have past by so quickly its been a breeze. Savannah got into new modelling places, While me and Josh which is my other brother we both are now youtubers/models. I got closer with the janoskians and we are on tour with them.

"You guys are on in 5"  The security said as he came back. The boys and I put our hands in and screamed. The security then gave us the thumbs up to head on stage. There was heaps of fans yelling from different sides,Waving small to big posters and chucking G-strings and bras on the stage. Totally normal.

"Hey guys how are you all?"  Jai yelled into the microphone and ran across the stage. I smiled at everyone and gave some a high five.

Savannah's P.O.V

I was sitting in the audience smiling as the fans screamed. I was wearing black high top converse, white knee ripped skinny jeans and a maroon hoodie. I took heaps of photos and videos for the boys. As i was sitting down i heard someone call my name, I turned around and saw a young girl.

"Oh my gosh HIIIII" I smiled and gave her a cuddle. She was so cute and short, She handed me some flowers and a present bag.

"I love you so much sav! you mean the world to me, I self-harm but you are the reason why i am still here today and i just love you so  much please tell the boys i love them too"  She stuttered as tears continued to roll down her cheeks. I wiped them with my thumb and hugged her tighter feeling her weakness.

"now we have a special loser guest here today" Daniel screamed out and winked at me. I smiled and laughed at his cuteness. 

"Savannah please come up"  Beau asked as he put the microphone to his lips. I ran up the stairs and sat on the pink stool which had my name all over. I waved at all the fans. 

"God you guys are amazing, The support is incredible and i love you all so much"  I smiled and chucked some free Janoskian shirts out to the crowd. 

Beau's P.O.V

Savannah looked so amazing tonight. She turned me on as always and i still have a crush on her. I looked over at her smiling with the fans as they took a meet and greet photo. I ran over and gave her a peck on the cheek and a behind cuddle.

"You look stunning ma'am" I whisper. She started to blush and turned around to face me.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU GUYS DATING? I SHIP"  A fan said standing behind us, I giggled and looked straight into savannah's eyes. We weren't dating but i wanted to make a little twist.

"N-"  I cut savannah off as i put my hand on her mouth.

"yeah we are dating" I smiled trying to hold in the laugh. Luke heard me in punched me on the shoulder.

"Your so stupid man Luke laughed. The fan believed we were dating and asked alot of questions. I decided to joke around and say we were dating before the tour. 

James P.O.V

I was drinking water untill i saw a free microphone on the table. I smiled and stood on the chair.

"WHATS 9+10"  I yelled into the microphone laughing.

"21" The fans and the boys all yelled out at the same time. 

"YOU STOOOPID" I smiled.

As i was walking around i see a fan sitting in the corner crying. Her poster was ripped in half, She had a janoskian Hoodie and a dirty pig beanie. She was a beautiful brunette.

"Hey whats wrong beautiful?" I whispered and sat next to her. I rested my arm on her shoulder and let her cry in my arms.

"I got pushed around, My poster that i've spent 3 hours on got ripped by a fan who looked like a slut and your my favourite james" She sobbed. She wiped the tears off her face and smiled. The smile that made my heart beat faster. I got some sticky tape and got her poster. I fixed it and handed it to her.

"lets go to the rest of the boys, I wanna show this amazing art of yours"  I whispered in her ear. I helped her up and walked towards the boys. The boys loved it and took heaps of photos with her. She didnt stop smiling and it was just amazing.

Daniel's P.O.V

I love the fans so much that they mean the world to me, I feel the hidden stories behind every smile as they come running to hug me. 

"yum" i said as the fan sprayed fruit perfume in my hair.

"hahahahaha skip your such a dick" jai laughed and chucked a empty water bottle at me. 

"sorry sir" i laughed

"look at beau and savannah having fun with eachother" Jordan pointed out. He was amazing because his savannahs brother.

"they gonna be feeling eachothers yanno"  i laughed not knowing what i said.

--------------

LOVE YAAAA