🚘Chapter.14🚘

So I practically spent 14-18 hours in my room not moving and Victoria comes in and just looks at me.
Me: "Can I help you?"
Victoria: "You didn't tell me Melissa attacked you the other day, why is it that I hear this from Corey and not you?"
Me: "Look I had it rough when I was practicing my promos and I didn't know she was gonna be there, Corey comes and all of a sudden things are ok"
Victoria: "Oh dear, that doesn't sound good if it's an attack that wasn't planned"
Me: "That's because it's not"
Victoria: "I'm sorry"
Me: "This really isn't your fault, I deserved what I got for ruining her life apparently"
Victoria: "But he broke up with her, he was inlove with you, that's not your fault"
Me: "Exactly, because your cousin wants me and not her"
Victoria: "Well there's plenty of people out there she could date, there's always plenty of fish in the sea"
Me: "She should get the app"
Victoria: "What app?"
Me: "Plenty of Fish, it's a Dating App on the iPhone"
Victoria: "Does she even have one of those?"
Me: "Duh everyone has one"
Victoria: "I think I have seen her with an iPhone before"
Me: "Yeah I saw her with one"
Victoria: "Your right, someone needs to show her that app"
I looked through my social media and I saw that my sister Amanda and my Sister's partner where getting off somewhere but that's none of my business.
Victoria: "Would you like to come on a tour with me?"
Me: "I know I probably shouldn't but ok, I'm bored here"
Victoria: "Come on let's go"
(We get into Victoria's car)
So Victoria took us on a wild ride in the car and yeah we went on a tour and we got back just in time for Corey to come around.
Victoria: "Oh who is this?"
She opens the door to her cousin who was waiting there wanting to see me and talk to me.
Corey: "Hi Vic"
Victoria: "Hey Matt"
Corey: "You ok?"
Victoria: "I'm good, so I assume you are here to see Ava?"
Corey: "Yes"
Victoria: "Come on"
Corey: "Hey"
Me: "Hi"
Corey: "How are you?"
Me: "Getting better"
Corey: "Good"
Corey was glad to hear that I'm getting better, I was told by the trainers that I'm getting a lot better in the training, in the ring and in promos and I'm close to getting a future here with WWE and I explained that to Corey.
Corey tells me that he will not be broadcasting in NXT anymore but he will remain broadcasting on RAW instead so I'm gonna miss him for now unless changes happen which could be very unlikely and there's more bad news rather than good which is not good for me at all, I just wanna be with him.