💅🏻Chapter.16💅🏻

I feel I'm more than ready for my shot now, Asuka defeated Billie, Peyton and Nikki last week to defend her title, that woman is excellent, she's wrestled over Japan.
You name the place and she's been there, I'm about to be interviewed about facing the NXT Women's Champion tonight.
Dasha: "Please welcome my guest at this time Mariah Rose"
Me: "Hey there Dasha"
Dasha: "Ok last week as we saw At Takeover, Asuka yet again is still NXT Women's Champion, Are you prepared to go out there and win?"
Me: "At least I think I'm prepared, I'm prepared for most things but not everything, I don't know what she's capable of yes but I know one thing Dasha"
Dasha: "And what's that?"
Me: "That All Good things come to an End and Asuka will know exactly what I mean after tonight"
So I walked off and made my entrance and yeah she made hers and I'm so scared, I know I've been in the ring with her before and I was ever so close to beating her weather I beat her or not is a totally different story.
I have nothing to lose if I lose tonight anyway because it's not for the NXT Women's title but if I do win tonight I could make a name for myself by defeating the undefeated.
So Billie Kay and Peyton Royce come out during the match to distract Asuka and I'm half dead on the mat after been beaten up by her, Peyton and Billie continue to taunt Asuka and I quickly got myself up off of the mat and quickly went for the cover.
1.....2.....3
Tom: "WHAT!"
Nigel: "What just happened!?"
Charly is so shocked that she can't believe that's she's going to announce the following....
Charly: "Here's your winner Mariah Rose!"
The crowed just booed Peyton and Billie as they laughed and smirked in the background and I just quickly got out of the ring before something sets off Asuka and now I'm petrified, that was such a fluke.
The next time Asuka gets her hands on me it will be in a title match and she's so gonna kill me!