Chapter 1 / "A Room Mix Up"

⚠️ In this fanfic Jack is 18 ⚠️
and Finn is nearly 19
The original shooting for the
film It was done a year ago
when Jack and Finn where both
17.

Jack's POV

"There has been a room mix up"
The man that took my bags had told me.
"Where am I staying then?" I asked,
wondering if I would have to be taken to another hotel. It was bad enough we had re-shoots and I wasn't in the mood for a room mixup.

"You'll be sharing a room with one of your co-stars. You all have rooms next to each other. There's two of you in each, apart from the young lady, she has her own one."
The doorman stopped and gestured to a door.
"Here are your bags and there's room room."
He unlocked the room with a room key and handed it to me, before he started to walk away.

I pushed the door while the light was still green and walked in. The bathroom was immediately to me right and a small corridor lead to a room with two double beds. Sitting on the one closest to the bathroom was a boy with black curly hair, dark brown eyes and a structured face. It was Finn!

He stood up and welcomed me. I forgot to breath and stuttered a response. Why was this happening?!

"I'm g-good thanks"
"Jack, Do you want me to help you with your bags."
"Um. Yeah, could you"
I walked out the door and lifted what I could. I brought it my first suitcase and he lifted one of my bags in. I got my second and final bag but I couldn't lift it.

Come on! It's been a year. Finn has gotten bigger, he can't think I'm weak. Without me needing to ask for help Finn walked over. He put his hands under the bag and our hands met. A nervous chill ran down me. Were my hands clammy, could he feel my bitten nails?!

"1,2,3. Lift!" He called.
We lifted the bag and placed it on my bed.
"Thanks Finn, where are the others?"
"Wyatt and Jaeden are next door."
He pointed to the wall that are beds were against.

As he pointed his t-shirt moved up a little and I could see the band of his underwear. Oh shit, what's happening, I shouldn't be wanting to feel what's hidden in Finn's Calvin Klein boxers!

"Hello?" Finn asked.
"Yes sorry... I umm was just think about the re-shoots we're filming over the next few months. What did you say?"
"And Chosen and Jeremy are opposite us and Sophia is on our other side"