Chapter 6 / "Finn's cum spurted into my mouth"

Jack's POV

Finn's cock was six inches and a bit.

Where do I start? Ok, ok, calm down Jack. Just put it in. I grabbed Finn's cock and put it in my mouth. He moaned a little.

Ok that's good. I started to rock my head backwards and forwards, licking his tip with my tongue.

I swallowed more and more of my boyfriend and his moans sounded like songs to me. Just keep him moaning. As his tip went passed my younger I moved my tongue up and forced him against the roof of my mouth.

"Yes!" Fin cried out.
He started to thrust his hips with my back and forth timing. I looked up at Finn and he was staring into the light above us.

I added a lot more pressure to his tip and Finn moaned and he dug his fingers into my hair.

He lightly guided my head. He got me going faster and faster. His cock became hotter and hotter in my mouth. I added more pressure.

Finns head tilted up and he breathed heavily. He thrusted intensely and came into my mouth. Finn's cum spurted into my mouth and I gagged and spat it out.

Finn was leaning against the wall, he was red in the face and breathing heavily.

A bit of cum dribbled form his softening cock and I wrapped my lips around Finn and sucked it off. He knees buckled and he put his weight on me.

"Wow, you okay?"
"That was amazing! I don't think I've had a better orgasm.

"Thanks, I guess" I said as I stood up.
Finn stared at me intensely, he licked his lips and breathed heavily. I jump onto him. We fell against the wall, but Finns naked legs kept us up.

I made out with my boyfriend passionately for a few minutes. Wait, they might realise whats going on.
"We... should... go... back" I told Finn between kisses.

"But this is amazing"
"They're going to know!" I panicked
"Ok, but one more kiss"
Finn kisses me once more and put me down.

I grabbed his soft dick and put in his briefs. My hand trailed and I started to fondle his balls. He smiled.
"What happened to getting back?"
"They can wait"