Chapter 10 / "I meant snuggle"

Jack's POV

We changed quickly, our clothes sticking to us as we pulled them off.
"That's was great!" I yelled.
"What was?" Finn asked.

"Everything, the embarrassment, the rain, the running, the public hand holding, the orgasm!"
"Shhhh!"
"What, no one will hear us, they're all still there" I explained.

"Oh yeah" He said as He walked over to me.
Finn took him in his arms. My feet on his and we rocked back and fourth.
"Can we sleep together?" I asked, looking up and him.

I rested my head on his shoulder. I could feel Finn get hotter... and harder.
"I can feel your boner through my pyjamas!"
Finn groaned as he threw himself onto his bed.

I looked down at his member.
"You're the one that got me like this, you wanted to have sex"
"I meant snuggle in the same bed!" I laughed as I put on one of Finn's over sized hoodies.

He got up and put on loose boxers and a t-shirt. I got under the covers and looked up at Finn.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked
"Just like looking at you"
He climbed into bed. I moved close to him and He took my in his arms, his head on his shoulder as we spooned.

Five minutes passed. I was still awake. I couldn't not focus on my boyfriends hard cock poking me.

I woke Finn with a nudge.
"Hey Finn, your still hard and it's probing my ass"
"Stop grinding it then"
"I can't help it"
"Let's try a different position"

I turned so I was facing towards him.
I stared at Finn's chest. I wanted it so bad, I grappled onto him. Arms around his neck and legs around his waste. He was so arm and as he hugged me I felt safe and happy and whole.

"But cant you still feel... well, ugh, me?" Finn asked awkwardly.
"I'll live with it"
I rest my head on Finn's chest and fell asleep in seconds.

I awoke in the morning. Me and Finn were disconnected. I shuffled towards him and grabbed on. One of my legs in between his legs.

"Jahhh"
"Yeah"
"Jaaah!"
"Yeah Finn... Finn, Finn?"

I elevated myself with my arms and looked at my boyfriends face. He was asleep.

He's having a wet dream!

I sniggered to myself and went back to my position. His chest moved up and down as he breathed heavily, closed to orgasm.

He moaned and woke up, cumming into his underwear. He gasped for air and his head rolled back.

"What the fuck Finn"
"Jack! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I mean I can't control it!"
"It's fine, I was kidding"

Fin sat himself up. I slithered down his body and rested my head on his crotch.
"Ugh, Jack, I just came"
"I know, I'm just cleaning you" I told him flippantly.

I pulled Finn's softening member out of his boxers and pulled back his foreskin. Thick cum still seeped out of him. I gasped Finn's cock hard and the base. I tightened my grip and moved my hand up and over the end.

The last bit of cum spilled out. I swallowed his bell end and sucked hard.
"Fuck yes!" Find gasped.

Finn's remaining cum tasted kinda salty, but I swallowed it. I looked up and smiled at Finn. He smiled back.

And that's when the noise sounded. A loud orgasmic moan could be heard from the room next door.

"What. The. Fuck!" Finn exclaimed.
He pulled me up and I sat on his lap.
"Is that Soph!"
He ran his hands through my dark curls and kissed me lightly.

"It's Jaeden or Wyatt, they obviously got company, or one of them does"
Finn smiled. But I couldn't take it seriously. I couldn't imagine either of them having sex with a girl, or anybody.

I laughed and Finn smirked.
"What?"
"Well, I'm out for a few minutes, but I bet I could make you moan louder"

I gulped. I felt my cheeks get hotter.
"Wha-what would you do to me?"
Finn's smirk grew.