Chapter 14 / "He was warm, so warm"

Wyatt's POV

The elevator doors were about to close when Finn yelled for me to hold them open. I hit the open door button and the black haired boy ran in.

He ran passed me and nearly ran into the back wall. Finn breathed heavily and rested his hands on his knees and bent over.

His back was to me and the top of his Black underwear was in clear view.
"You okay?" I asked.
"Yeah!... just had to run to get... the lift... I need min..."

He sat on the floor and ran a hand through his curls. It was a minute before Finn caught it breath. He stood up straight and leant against the railing.

"You good?"
"Yeah, I'm fine now. But want I wanted to tell u was that there's a secret hot tub around the back of the hotel! It in the gardens where they do the massages and stuff, but I thought we should all go!"

"Yeah, sounds good, when you wanna go?"
"Tonight?... I'll tell Jack"
"Great, I'll tell Jaeden... How are we gonna get in?"

Finn stood up straight as the ding of the elevator signalled the opening of the doors.
"Yeah, didn't think of that" He said as we walked out into the hall.

I watched Finn think for a few seconds. He face was structured and I felt a pull towards him. He seemed so cute lost in thought but also dominant to me.

"We could find a door into the spa and then walk out into the garden place!" He suggested.
We stopped once we got to our rooms, which were next to each other.

"Wait I got it! You know when we went to the normal pool, there's that bamboo fence stuff like next to it. Well that's probs where the spa gardens are. We'll just hop the fence!"

"I dunno..." I said.
"Oh come it it'll be fine! Meet you at the normal pool at eleven?"
"Fine!"

Fin smiled at me.
"It'll be fine Wyatt" He said as he entered his room.
I unlock mine and Jaeden's room and I lay on the my bed.

Jaeden was sat watching the Tv from his bed.
"Hey, Finn asked us if we wanted to find a secret hot tub. Wanna come?"

"Yeah sure, what time and when?" He asked as he lay next to me, bring his duvet with him.
I took him in my arms and we snuggled.
"Tonight at eleven"

"What!"
"We have to meet by the normal pool, he thinks it's over that bamboo-y fence"
"I cba, I'm already tired and it's only seven" Jaeden groaned.
"I know me too... wanna take a nap?"

Jaeden wrapped his legs around my  body and his arms around my neck and pulled himself close to me. He nodded in response and made a happy sort of noise that lifted my heart.

He was warm, so warm. I grabbed his duvet, that had started to fall to the floor, and pulled it over us and within moments, fell asleep.