5th chapter

When Rahul comes to room After discussing , he sees Bhuvi sleeping on his bed, he immediately comes back to Bharat and Raju..

With anger " why she is in my Room ?"

Bharat with smile " In this house, there is only one bedroom.. If you want, you can send her down with us to sleep in hall "

Rahul with smrik on his face " 1st in the morning send her away "

With that he comes to room, gets fresh up, sleep on the other side of the bed.. When Bhuvi gets up, she see Rahul sleeping next to her, with anger she starts hitting him, he gets up and try to hold her but she will shouting him and starts hitting with pillow, he holds pillow and throws away, he then hold her both the hands in his one hand..

" what happened.. Are mental to wake some one in this manner ? "

Bhuvi with anger " why are you here..? "

Rahul understand her and nods his head with smile " Madam.. It is my room.. You are the one who invaded my room.. "

Bhuvi with confusion " But... Bharat... Raju "

" It is the only bedroom here, as you were not well yesterday.. They left allowed you take rest here.. "

Bhuvi suddenly " This house is really so big but has only one bedroom ? "

" I live alone here so it has only one bedroom.. What is wrong in it..? "

" you live alone...?" she ask with doubt..

" Then you think that, I will live with someone..?"

Bhuvi with anger " oh.. You live alone so that know one can disturb your romance with those girls.. Like time, I disturbed "

Rahul nods his head " you know something, now you are alone with me here.. What do you think? "

Bhuvi suddenly Becomes blank, He starts laughing loudly by seeing her expression, He looks cute with his dimple, She becomes mesmerized by his sleepy eyes with naughty ness, messy hair, she feels good to see him, she slowly lifts her hand and touche his dimple with her finger..

Bhuvi smile at him " you look Good... Your Smile." She holds his face in her both hands,
She comes near his face, he becomes shocked by her action...

He suddenly move back And hold her hand, " What your doing ? "

Bhuvi Slowly hits his hand, comes near his face and take his one eye lash from his chin, she place that on his hand.

" close your eyes and wish something, it will happen.." she says with excitement..

" Really..?" he ask with doubt.

" Believe me once.. It will happen.."

Rahul nods his head " I bet, it will not happen.. If it happens, I will give you whatever you ask "

Bhuvi with smile " Even I bet with you that, it will happen.."

Rahul with smile " Now Bhuvi will kiss me" with that he close his eyes and wish..

Bhuvi looks at him with anger, he Opens his eyes.. " I told you that not to believe such silly things.. "

Bhuvi suddenly Kiss on cheek.. He opens his eyes widely in shock..

" see.. It happenend.. Now you have lost your bet.. So.... "

Before she completes her words, Rahul holds her hand, pull her on his lap and starts kissing her, She starts hitting him, he slowly takes her bite her lower lip, when she opens her mouth, he enters his tough into her mouth, he slowly makes the kiss more passionate, she give up registing and holds his shirt with one hand and puts her other hand in his hair.. He makes her sleep on bed without breaking kiss.. He holds her waist to pull her near and starts caresing her face..