chapter 7: hey

*No ONE POV*

Jisun didn't go to the cafeteria for lunch, instead she went to the library to study alone. She just wanted time alone and think since she missed Minho. But little did she know that Minho was back. Once Jisun entered the library she saw a small desk and started studying.

*LEE KNOW POV*

I went to the cafeteria with the others hoping to see Jisun there too. As we were heading up the stairs to our table, I saw the girl's table. IZ*ONE, Loona and Fromis_9. I was looking for Jisun on that table but she wasn't there, so I decided to ditch the boys and ask the girls where she was.

"Hey Seoyeon" I said

"Oh Minho oppa, your back" she replied sweetly

"mhm yes it's been a while, but have you seen Jisun anywhere" I asked politely

"Uh-"Seyeon sounded like she didn't know but she was interrupted by Jinsoul.

"She's at the library with Beomgyu, the newbie from TXT" she said whilst eating

I was speechless and ran to the library

*NO ONE POV*

"Huh she's not with Beomgyu" Nako stated

"I know" Jinsoul replied mischievously

"wah you're evil" Yves said

*JISUN POV*

I was in the library with a few people whilst studying for the upcoming math test. As  i was writing i heard very loud foot steps echo throughout the library but i didn't really care about it and just continued on.

*MINHO POV*

I ran into the library but stopped because the librarian told me off for being too loud. I was walking around the first floor of the library but didn't see Jisun so i went up to the second floor. There was only about 10 people in the library and there was only 3 people on the second floor. As i was walking past desks i saw her. Luckily it was JUST HER.

Her hair was up and her earphones were in. She looked so focused.

(^No earphones in the pic but you know hair up)

I was right behind her and i tapped her shoulder. She took out her earphones and turned around.

"huh ye-" She stopped when she looked up to see my face.

*JISUN POV*

I turned around and looked up to see Minho. I didn't know what to do, i was mad at him for not telling me but at the same time i missed him so much. He smiled and i just softened and i jumped up to give him the biggest hug. he caught me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"i missed you so much" I told him

"i can tell" he replied snuggling into the side of my neck.

we let go but his arms were still around my waist

"You could've told me you were back" i told him pouting

"Well i wanted to suprise you" he said and i just nodded

He let go of me and told me to continue studying and so i did whilst he just sat beside me.

"Oh your're going winter formal with me okay" he said whilst pecking my cheek

"Of course you pabo" i replied whilst pushing his head with my finger

The whole lunch time we just talked.