2nd Knock-out

After settling Solar down in a corner, Thorn turned around, beaming, "It's my turn right? Right?"

Ice said indifferently, "Later."

"Ehhh... Whyyy?"

"I feel like describing someone else." Ice crossed his arms, Topaz orbs gleamed pleasantly, "After all, Cyclone is very cool when related to skateboard and pulling stunts..."

Said person's head perked up proudly, "Without doubt, I'm a master!"

"... Even cooler when he let the entire school know what his boxers' color was."

"Yeah... Wait what?!"

Thorn tilted his head in confusion while others looked away snickering, "Huh? What do you mean? I'm sure Cyclone puts his pants on everytime he goes to school."

Solar shook his head, obviously returned to his normal - and sly - self, "My, my, you forgot eh? That ALMIGHTY time when Cy performed a breakdance, last year's summer festival..."

Something snapped in Thorn's head made him burst out laughing, "Hahaha, got it!"

Indeed, besides skateboarding, Cyclone was talented in dancing due to his flexible body. Plus his cheerful and confident manner, performing one of his favorite breakdance songs was a piece of cake. Everything went well with the performance, until Cyclone decided to put a little more effort into the last move, straddled his legs a little too hard, thus... ripped his own pants.

And so, in front of numerous virgin eyes, Cyclone's blue boxers decorated with little white bunnies appeared in the limelight.

"Pfft... Ahahahaha!" All of the Boboiboys - minused Cyclone and Ice (who just smiled faintly) - broke into laughter. The former's face went red upon recalling that oh-so-sweet memory, which resulted in him refusing to go to school the next day.

When Earthquake returned to the living room carrying a tray of lemon cookies, he was confused to see some of his friends rolling on the floor laughing their heads off, an extremely embarrassed Cyclone and Ice sipping his out-of-nowhere tea. Well, lots of things could happen while he went get his freshly baked cookies huh? "What's up?"

Blaze - with shaky tone - reminded Earthquake of the Sapphire-eyed's "memorable" great performance. To his suprise the other merely shrugged, "So what? Like you guys don't humiliate your own selves whenever you can... Don't sulk, Cyclone. It's okay, just an accident. Accidents happen all the time."

Cyclone deadpanned, "Oh yeah Earthquake, I just go around ripping my pants. I do it all the time."

Now THAT was cool.

*TBC*