chapter 0

Derrick Bloodheart

He had a beautiful voice.

I know it's bad to stalk or listen in the shadows to someone doing something private, I keep telling myself this every time but yet here I am again listening to his voice. The way he sung these songs like it was nothing made me shiver.

Who is this boy? Hell if I knew I wouldn't be hiding like this. I knew practically nothing about him except he comes here every day to sing his lungs out on rock music. I didn't know his name, or how old he is, what he liked to do (except singing) and one thing that bothered me the most was
I didn't know what he was.

It bothered me because I always knew what everyone was on this school. Jocks were mostly werewolves, runners (I like to call them like that because they just run the living hell out of themselves.) were mostly vampires. Of course not every werewolf was a jock and not every vampire was a runner but other obvious signs showed what they were. Vampires like the dark style while werewolves liked the fuckboy style. The girls around here were either tomboys (werewolves) or really bitchy (vampires).

This guy didn't show either. He had his own style, a Gothic like fuck boy style. His dark green eyes shimmering in the moon and sun light and a smile that was so bright that the lights from detective movies would be jealous. Brown hair that was messy yet neat. A body that wasn't too muscular nor too flat. Just perfect.

A lot people were drooling for this boy, trying to figure him out or just wanting to bang him. And I say a lot so I also mean boys.
Sexuality in the unnatural world wasn't a big deal, people accepted each other easily just like they accept what you were. They don't hate it nor love it. It was just okay.

People also would be very Happy if you'd date a different species, too show others it was possible to let a vampire fall in love with a werewolf and the other way around. I didn't really care much about all this stuff, I've been raised with werewolves when I was little and accepted them but that's about it. I wasn't a big fan of them. My brother on the other hand was a gigantic wolf lover. I always snicker when he told me facts about werewolves or just wolves in general. They were either funny or actually really interesting.

I sigh as I stared at his light tinned skin, frowning a bit. As most people know vampires can't get sun kissed skin and are pale as fuck but lately there was a trend for vamps to tone their skin. It was also a way to keep yourself protected from the sunlight. I myself rather keep a natural vampire skin and it was very obvious I was one. I had dark, curly and short black hair. Two brown boring orbs and a slight muscular body.
I wasn't all to bad looking tho Lia, my best friend, told me I looked handsome as fuck. She herself has long, light brown, wavy hair and light green eyes. Also she was lesbian as it could get and surprisingly she was a werewolf. Though she had the Gothic style from vampires it was obvious she was a mutt (I call her that, she calls me a bloodsucker or a leech). With her low temper and growling when getting offended. She was a bit different from the weregirls and that's probably what drew me to her.
Further I had one gay friend (he wasn't sure but he acted gay so I just call him that), mason, who was best friends with Lia. They acted like a couple and if I didn't knew lia was a hard core lesbian I would've totally believed they had the hots for each other.

Yeah I didn't have much friends but I didn't really have enemies either except some jocks who acted like dicks. Yeah even a unnatural school was more of a normal school, we didn't get treated different except people didn't act all too bad because they don't want war to break out. Everything was the same as far as it could get, tho don't mention my much is mostly a bag of blood and some fruits, yeah that's totally normal.

Anyways back to the mystery guy who had my interest for almost 2 months now. Yeaaah I've been 'stalking' him for so long now only to figure him out. But asides from the most kids in this school I was genuinely curious about him. He seemed different, really different. But I was too much of a chicken to walk up to him and talk with him. Lia teased me about this and told me I like him or something which was wrong because I'm just a curious person in general. I like outstanders, people who are different from the usual and that is why he has my interests. What can I say? I like different. Not that I'm different (if it goes with looks, my personality is a different story) but it just has something intriguing for me. Maybe I should talk to him.

God I'm a hopeless case.

I shake my head and walk out of the music room and go home.

I hope you like this first 'chapter'
I can't really call it that since this is more information about Derrick's life and the school he goes too but yeah
This was fun to write and I can't wait to fully write with dialogue and shitzles. I love my vamp boy but my mystery boy has the place in my heart. You'll be surprised about him that's all im saying.

Loves
~lia