Chapter 1 - Meet Bella and Alex

So guys I hope you enjoy my new story I'm really proud of it but as I'm in school updates maybe a little slow. Hope you all enjoy. So without further stalling here is the first chapter.
___________________________

Chapter 1 - Meet Bella and Alex

July 3rd, 2017
~Bella's POV~

Sitting in the back of my fathers black escalade my earphones in blasting my latest feel good song, 'All about that bass', humming to the familiar tune I tried to concentrate on anything other than the fact I just had another routine check up at the hospital, being terminally ill with cancer sucks especially when you were given four years to live and three and a half of those were already gone. As my dad turned down our street I couldn't help but stare at the houses around us that we're exactly like mine, everything seemed fake about it as I spaced for about a good ten minutes I didn't realize my dad was parked in our driveway and already inside the house, I guess he didn't take the news well from the doctor but then again who would when you keep hearing that the chemotherapy isn't working and your daughter only has little time left, yeah kind of a conversation killer I know it happens like every time someone finds out about my illness and I absolutely hate it. I'm just terminally ill it's not like I have three boobs or I'm an alien. People treat me like glass, they think if even one wrong move was to happen I would break but honestly I broke three and a half years ago when my life spiraled out of control.

~Alex's POV~

I continued shooting basket after basket blowing steam off from my latest fall out with my dad, honestly when will I get a break my dad is constantly on my case about college and my mom I barely see due to her career and when I do it's always the same thing a check up and to tell me I need to work harder in school oh and that she won't be home for the next few months so Lucinda, my maid, will be taking care of me. Sure what teenager wouldn't love this but after twelve years of the same thing you kind of wish you could have something constant and that's where Bella Jones comes into the picture, the gorgeous brunette that sits on her windowsill and reads until three in the morning, I don't think she knows I watch her, 'that sounded really stalkerish and creepy but oh well,' my subconscious thought. She sits their and for the pass three months I've been trying to figure her out but she is nothing like an open book in matter fact she is a sealed tight book, like one that is all about ancient history that no one needs anymore due to the invention of the lovely inter connected web. After shooting my last basket I grabbed a bottle of water throwing it on myself when my eyes caught Bella making her way out a black escalade, she looked drained but still gorgeous as I watched her make her way up her driveway I proclaimed to my subconscious that this summer I will do everything to get to know this Bella Jones as come September I'm off to college and I will no longer have my constant.

July 4th, 2017
~Bella's POV~

Its Independence Day, my eyes fluttered to my bedside table noticing a paper with my mothers handwriting and two of my daily pills next to it with a bottle of Fiji mini water. I sat up a little disoriented cause I swore I fell asleep in my hammock across my room by my window, I chugged the water and the pills down before reading the note which stated and I quote ,"Dad and I will be out the country until August 16th sorry we won't be able to attend your chemotherapy sessions but we will try and make it back for your birthday," oh this is fantastic note the sarcasm. I walked over to my hammock opening up my bedroom windows as I grabbed the book I was reading last night called "Maybe One Day," which surprisingly is exactly like my life story except I don't have the cute guy in my life or so I thought. I sat rocking back and fourth in my hammock on the last page of my book when my bedroom door was pushed open and in walked Lee my butler slash only person who listens to me in this house, he placed a turkey sandwich next to me with a glass of orange juice, then started to scold me for not coming downstairs for breakfast and then walked out after realizing I could care less.

*****
The Fourth of July what's the big thing about this I don't know because for the pass 17 years of my life I attended galas with my parents and it has not been the type of celebration a 14 year old girl would like especially with big men dressed in suits that look like they could swallow me whole. I stared at my ceiling just wishing I didn't have this damn illness,why did God put me on this earth and let this happen. A voice interrupted my train of thoughts,"Gorgeous, what you doing sitting their by yourself."

__________________________

A/n
So I hope you all like it...
Have a great week.