Prolouge

Bella Jones was always the carefree, sarcastic young girl until three years ago her life changed immensely. Bella was diagnosed with a life threatening illness and was deemed five years to live with three and a half years gone she knows it's time to start chasing for the life she always wanted. At 17 Bella has done more things than the inconsiderate jerk Alex Carter who lives on the flip side of her windowsill.

....

Alex Carter, the boy every girl dreams to have but he only has his eyes set on the girl who won't even look his way when they are both sitting on their windowsills. Alex lives a lonely life with only seeing his parents at Christmas and having new maids every single month he needs a constant and that's what Bella is for him even if she doesn't know it yet.

....

This Summer Alex is determined to make Bella fall in love with him but not just cause he wants to, he has a couple bets going on with his best friends that he can make her fall for him by the end of Summer as they are all going into Senior Year come end of August.

....

Will Bella fall for Alex, will Alex risk his chance at one true love because of a stupid bet. Will Bella survive this Summer or will everything crash and burn.

....

Find out in my first ever story, Over the Windowsill.