Chapter 1: My first day

VALERIE'S P.O.V:

Hi! My names Valerie. I just transfered from Japan to New York City! EXCITING! Honestly I havent even left my house often since I was always stuck in my boring old house. But after I escaped that horrible place, I am finally in the city where my best cyber friend is at!

I walked down the unfamilliar street of the dark city. With the occasional flickering of the street lamps, it only added to the creepiness of this city...

"This should be my new apartment! I think?" I creep up the stairs of the building and cautiously twisted the key I kept in my jacket pocket in the rusty key hole.The door creaked open with an eerie sound. I guess with the money that you earn for like one year of amateur babysitting, this is the best I can do.I flipped the white switch located to the right of the door and the lights instantly lit up. I guess the room wasnt that bad... But it wasnt good either.

"I could get used to this!" The place was already furnished with a sofa, a huge tv, a filled fridge and a comfortable single bed. The walls were covered with red stripes contrasting with blue ones, but the kitchen was a light shade of orange.

I unpacked my luggage and settled in, making myself comfortable in the new environment. I happily took a foldable bench chair with me and opened my window. I really wanted some fresh air! I finally get to be free! I ran up the emergency stairs to the roof and sat down smiling to myself, thinking to myself, "I'm gonna like it here."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry its so short...I will try my best! Hope you liked it!