Drunk... (smut?)

Song: earth by little dicky
Tords POV
Once again tom is drunk. Doesn't surprise me. At all. But this time he was worse. Way worse. He drank 9 whole bottles! How come he always drinks?
How about we get him to bed. I grab tom by the arm and take him to his room. "Hhhhhhheeeeeeyyyyyyyy ttttttttoooooorrrrddddiiiieeee"
Tom POV
I'm not actually drunk I'm just pretending. Damn Tord is hot. Wait. I'm must be drunk a little bit. I wasted so much of my Smirnoff! Aaaaaaahh! Ugh. Aaahhh. Ooooofff. Wwwwwwaaaa. Okay I have to do it!

Third person POV
Tom pinned Tord against the wall. Tord eyes widened. Tom kisses Tord. Tord struggled to get tom off him. Tom has the strength to take down a guy with muscles. Tord got out surprisingly and tried to run into his room. And he hid in the corner well until Matt and Edd get home. Tom might be passed out by then. Of course tom was really quiet. Tord thought he was gone and came out. The tom grabbed him and bit his neck. Tord moaned in pleasure. Then he struggled and tried so hard to get out but then tom got angry by this action. So he ripped of tords shirt and pants. Tord was only left in boxers. Tom smirked and palmed tords dick. Tord moaned "s-stop~" though Tord didn't want to stop he loved this. Tom rejected cause he knew Tord was loving this. "Run away and I make it worse~" Tord whimpered and nodded. Tom let go of tords wrist and took of his clothes and turned Tord around and ripped tords and his boxers off. They were both fully naked. Tom decided to do dry sex. Tom thrusted into Tord. "AH!~" Tord screamed. Tom stopped and let Tord adjust. Tord nodded. Tom moved slowly. "F-faster!~" Tord moaned. Tom moves faster. "G-go a-as fast... as you can... daddy~" Tord moaned. Making Tom go faster and faster as fast as he could go. "Tom! I'm gonna—— c-cum!~" Tord moaned.
Tom cummed in Tord Unwarning him. Tord cummed to as Tom cummed in him. Tord fell and panted as Tom did the same. Tom picked up Tord and placed him on the bed (Tom's bed) and layed next to him and fell asleep.

Time skip to morning brought to you by tomtord.~
Tord POV
I woke up next to tom? Wait! He f*cked me?! Tom woke up next to me excepting him to hit me but instead he, KISSED ME!? I try to stand up but then I fell down to my knees. Fuck. Damn it Tom! Now I can't walk or stand.

Good bye UwU