Teacher tord x student tom

{This wasn't a request and no its not tordtom}

Teching students aren't as bad as  he thought.  it's not bad if Tom wasn't here. That bitch is a pain. He knows he's a teacher and shouldn't swear but Damm he is hot too.. Shit... Tord said that everyone can have a break. He went to his desk and sat down and put his head in his hands. He sighed as his head ached. Just thinking of Tom makes his pants tight. He looked down at his pants thinking if he should. No tord students are here he thought to himself. He was so needy. He'll just ask his 'boyfriend' if he could fuck him. The school bell ringed. Tom stayed behind. "Why aren't you running off?" Tord said confused and frustrated. Tom smirked at him and ran out. Weird he thought to himself he ran to the teachers room. His 'boyfriend' was at the door and was hit when tord opened the door. His 'boyfriend' growled and was about to hit him, but didn't tord opened his eyes a bit and tom was standing there holding tord's 'boyfriend' fist in the air. "I think you should break up with him." Tom suggested. Tord nodded."We're over" Tord mumbled. Tord's 'boyfriend' growled and ran off. Tom looked at tord and smirked. Tord was confused. Tom left. He mumbled bad words under his breath. Tom heard  his whispers  as he was walking away. He stopped and turned around. He walked over to tord. Tord questioned him. Tom grabbed his wrist. He pushes  him into the teachers room. He closed the door and locked it then he closed the curtains. He went to tord and pinned him to the wall. Tom kissed tord. "TOM WAIT! I JUST BROKE UP WITH SOMEONE SO YOU DECIDE TO RAPE ME!?" Tord screamed out. Tom looked at tord and smirked "is it really rape if your going to enjoy it?"
Tord felt a shiver."And what if I don't..." Tord mumbles."Then I'll just try harder." Tord says."So I'm just a sex toy? You know we can't just date you know.." Tord said. Oh Come on I'm in college and I'm twenty and your only 30 whats the problem?" Tom cries out."We are 10 years apart and you didn't answer my question." Tord says."No your not, tord." Tom says"hey it's Mr Larsen to you young mister!" Tom paled to to make tord feel weak. Tord moaned out. Tord was panicking he was scared. He was gonna get raped! He had tears pick in the edge of his eyes. Tom wiped the tears away and kissed his forehead. "Just this once it's under my command that I can fuck you." Tom swore."Hey watch your language!" Tord snapped."Fuck fuck fuck fuck dick dick dick dick a ass ass ass ass bitch bitch bitch." Tom swore. Tord growled. Tom moved to tord neck and bit it. "Ah~" Tord moaned out. Tom searched for his sweet spot.