Broken Bones

FP Jones

One failed attempt at the monkey bars, lead Ruby into the ER. Jughead had taken her to the park and within seconds, he heard a crack and a loud scream.

"It's not his fault FP, it's nobody's fault." You reassured him.

"So Mr and Mrs Jones, it seems that Ruby here has a broken arm. The cast will have to stay on for six weeks. This is a common thing you know? Kids hanging from monkey bars and then breaking a home? But it's nothing to worry about, just make sure she rests." The doctor smiled before heading out.

"How are you feeling baby?" You asked her.

"I want ice cream." She moaned.

"I'm on it." Jughead rushed out, it was a shock that she had been hurt, but you knew she'd be okay in the end.

Jughead Jones

"Two broken fingers?" Jughead gasped once you had told him.

"He will be fine Jug, he's a tough kid." You told him. Arrow had caught his fingers in the door, and the shock and pain was what made him cry, but now he was sat on the sofa, watching cartoons with ice cream.

"Are you okay bud?" You asked your son, sitting beside him.

"My fingers hurt, but I love ice cream." He said through a mouthful, making you and Jug laugh.

"You need anything, and I'll get it for you okay. You've gotta be careful with your hand now." Jughead told him.

"I'm kinda out of ice cream." Arrow pouted.

"You're lucky I love you." Jughead grinned, going to get him more.

Sweet Pea

"How are you with those crutches Ro?" Pea asked as his son wobbled around the trailer.

"They're annoying, I'm slow." He sighed, making you frown.

"My ankle hurts too." Roman groaned, heading for the couch.

"You've only gotta couple more weeks till it heals properly." You reassured your son, who had broken his ankle while playing soccer at school.

"Mom, I'm out of the team, I should be on the field playing." He pouted.

"But, you'll be back on the team when you're better." Aurora reassured her twin and he smiled.

"They're cute when they're nice to each-other Y/N." Pea laughed.

"They sure are."

Fangs Fogarty

Four years old and Sky had managed to break her leg. You and Fangs were completely in full parent-protective mode, making sure she was okay.

"Where are my sisters?" Sky groaned from her bed.

"They're with Uncle Pea, you need to rest up that leg." You told her.

"What I need are my sisters." She pouted and you could hear Fangs chuckling from behind you.

"Hey Miss Sass pants, I'm not the one who broke her leg, so you need rest." You told her seriously.

"Mommy's right, even though she's just as sassy." Fangs laughed, and you playfully glared at him.

"Fine but as soon as I'm better, I want my sisters." She repeated and yeah she had a broken leg, but nothing stopped her from caring about her siblings.