Chapter 7 - A big, happy family

Angie's POV:

I haven't seen Gregorio all day since we went to our business. I wonder if he's doing fine.

I know I turned him down badly... But I didn't have any other choice! I love him, that's true but as a friend and I had to tell him.

That evening I was at home in the living room, playing with Julietta when Vicky came home with Gregorio and they seemed to have fun while they were together.

That made me happy too.

- Hey there, happy people! - I said, smiling - How come you two were together?

- Well... We both got heartbroken so we decided to cheer each other up! - said Vicky.

Seems like I really hurted Gregorio... But he didn't tell Vicky that I was the one who....

- Wait a moment! What happened with you, Vicky? - I questioned her.

- Remember Alex?

- Yeah.

- Well, he... he broke up with me this afternoon... - she muttered, looking down.

- Ah... I'm sorry to hear that - I sighed while getting up and hugging her tightly.

Gregorio just looked at me with a sad expression which broke my heart to see but before I could say anything more German came out of his office with Ramallo.

- Ah! Well, seems like everyone's finally home! - he said happily but looking coldly at Gregorio.

Goddamnit German! Stop doing that!

- I wanted to make sure Vicky's arriving home safely so now... I'm better get going - he said and he was about to leave when Vicky grabbed his arm.

- Wait! - she said, everyone was looking at them confused - Stay here for dinner!

- W-Well, I... I don't know... - he muttered as he looked at me first then at German who was still looking coldly so I decided to pull him closer and kiss him on the cheek.

- Let him stay... - I whispered to him.

He looked at me for two minutes before he took a deep breath and gave in.

- Alright. If you want you can stay for dinner - he said to Gregorio calmly.

- It will be ready in an hour! - shouted Olga from the kitchen.

- Perfect! - I said - How about everyone sits down?

- Before that... may I talk to you in my office, Angie? - German asked me and I just nodded.

God, I hope he doesn't know about that kiss. If he does I don't know what will he gonna do...

In the office:

- Why is he so nice all of a sudden even to Vicky? - German asked me.

- I don't know. Last when I left him he was....

- He was sad because you told him you don't love him, right?

- Yes... Wait, how did you know??

He took a deep breath then held both of my hands.

- Don't get mad but... I followed you two to the park...

- What did you do?! - I snapped.

- I heard he dared to kiss you the other day!

- Who told you that?!

- Have any idea? - he said sarcastically.

I was thinking for a moment when I realized...

- Was it Nicholas, Stephanie or Jade?

- Nicholas...

- I see... - I groaned.

- Why did you let him do... that?!

- What? Kiss me?! - I snapped again - I didn't know he was planning to do that!

- You should've think about that!

- Wait wait! Now you're the one mad at me??

He didn't reply.

- What do you want me to do? Not even look at him?! Or ask Pablo to fire him?!

- Well...

- No! You know what?! That was enough! - I sighed angrily - He stays for dinner like it or not!

Then I left the office and went back to the living room where Vicky was playing with Julietta and Gregorio was right beside them, talking to Ramallo.

When I came out of the office everyone was looking at me.

- What is it?! - I said, hiding my anger.

- Nothing! - everyone said at the same time.

Then Violetta came home with a boy, I haven't seen before.

- Federico! - said Ramallo happily.

- Hey, Ramallo! - said the boy, also happily.

Then German came out of his office and he greeted him too.

- Oh, Angie! - he turned to me - This boy's Federico! One of my business partner's son and he has been living with us once for a few months and now he came back!

- Oh!

- Well, it's nice to meet you! - said Fede as we shook hands - I heard a lot about you, Angie! - he said with a smile.

- Well... I hope you didn't hear too many bad thing... - I joked.

- Bad?? All I heard from German was how pretty, talented, smart and loving you are!

This made me blush and when I looked at German he just smiled at me.

I swear this boy came just in time or I'd have already argued with German over and over again... But after this how could I?! And why he has to be so cute all the time?!

- Glad to hear that - I finally managed to say with a smile.

- Also he'll be coming to the Studio too! - Vilu added.

- That's even better! Then seems like we'll see each other almost all the time - I giggled - Since I work at the Studio as well!

- That's perfect! - said Fede when he finally noticed Vicky, Gregorio and Julietta on the couch he whispered - What does he doing here?

I actually was waiting for a sarcastic comment from German but instead he was quiet so I said it.

- He stays here for dinner... If you don't mind.

- I don't mind but he literally hates me from the first day I came here...

- Don't worry - said Vilu - Everything will be fine! Lately he isn't even... his... you know, his old self! He's much calmer now!

- If you say so... And by the way who's the little one?

- She's my daughter, Julietta! - said both me and German at the same time.

- How adorable! - said Fede as he went to sit down and talk to her - Hey, there... I'm Federico...

I swear I was tearing up while looking at them.

Soon after that the dinner was ready and everyone had a good time together. Even Gregorio seemed to get along with Federico just as Vilu said which made me happy.

We were all like a big, happy family together.