Chapter 24 - Rafa

Gregorio's POV:

Everything seems to be fine with the U-Mix this time, but who knows what Marotti planning this time. Maybe starting some arguments between the teachers... I don't know.

We went to our business after the meeting, but I didn't want to let go of Vicky since Rafa was about to hit on her and that pisses me off.

- I'll be fine, don't worry... - she said as we reached her class - I'll see you after classes...

- I'll only let you leave if you're willing to go out with me tonight - I said, giving her a cheeky smile.

- Hmm... Let me think - she said jokingly then pulled me closer and kissed me softly on the lips - Okay...

- Great! - I cheered then I let her go to her class while I went to the teachers room.

And guess who was there? Right... It's Rafa.

Now I can understand why Pablo doesn't like him though...

He was talking to Esmeralda at the moment so I tried to ignore them, but as soon as I stepped in Esme came up to me.

- Help me! - she begged - I can't get rid of him!

I was about to reply when Pablo came in.

- I think your help is here now - I joked.

- I hope so, otherwise I'm afraid this idiot won't live any longer... - Esme growled then went to greet Pablo.

I swear to god Rafa is more annoying than the last time I met him. I don't know what's up with that...

Angie's POV:

I headed home early on the afternoon when Rafa ran after me.

- Hey, beautiful! - he grinned - Let me walk you home!

- Alright, but don't even try with anything! - I replied to him seriously and surprisingly he understood right away.

What's up with him now? In the old times he didn't really cared when I said he's only a friend to me, but now he's quite normal.

When we arrived to the house and went in I heard Olga singing in the kitchen.

- Olgita! I'm home! - I said and she came out of the kitchen, but her jaw dropped when she saw Rafa next to me.

- RAFA PALMER!! - she screamed - Didn't know you know him, Mrs. Angie!

- I know him since we were kids and we're good friends since then - I said, smiling.

- Ohh! He was also in the last U-Mix shows too!

- I know, I've heard about that today - I giggled - By the way where's German?

- Upstairs - Olga replied.

Just then German came out of Julietta's room with her in his arms.

- Ah! Welcome home! - he said - And what is this guy doing here? - he asked, a bit confused.

- He's my childhood friend and he wanted to get to know Julietta - I replied, smiling.

- That's interesting - he said as he came down on the stairs.

I walked up to him, kissed Julietta on the forehead and German on the lips softly. Rafa was just standing there and looking at us from a few steps away when I turned back to him and pulled him to us.

- So this is her? - he muttered as he looked at Julietta.

- Yes - I nodded and smiled.

- She's a lot like you...

- I agree with that - said German, now smiling too.

After a while of talking German agreed to invite Rafa over for dinner too and it was a really good time together.

Him, Violetta and Federico even sang together too and as they were doing that Julietta seemed to happy. I bet she'll be a great singer too when she'll be on the same age as Vilu.

Even though he can be really annoying, but all the kids likes Rafa and I like him too. Even Julietta seems to like him and she was so cute when Rafa was playing with her, but German seemed a bit jealous sometimes which was also really cute.

One time I hugged him from behind when he seemed jealous again.

- Angie... - he smiled.

- Are you feeling jealous again? - I asked while kissing lightly on his neck.

- N-No..! Yes... - he replied as he took a deep breath.

- Aww... - I giggled - You're so cute sometimes!

- Just sometimes? - he questioned while turned around to face me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

- Yes, just sometimes - I grinned.

- Well... I accept that... Mostly because I'll show what else I can be at nights - he grinned cheekily at me then he leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips.

- Hey, easy now - I said, blushing deeply - Atleast wait until we're alone!

- I will... But I hope it won't take long, or I'll made you mine right here in the living room - he said and it made me even more embarrassed, but in the good way.

Not long after this Rafa decided to leave.

- Thanks for having me here for tonight - he smiled happily - I really enjoyed it! And your daughter is adorable!

- Thank you, Rafa - I smiled as I hugged him tightly.

After he left German wrapped his arms around me again and kissed my neck.

- German, easy now... - I giggled.

- I want you.... Right now... - he whispered before picking me up in his strong arms.

I swear I could just melt in his arms.

- Did I tell you that I love you? - I laughed as I kissed his cheek.

- Maybe... But you need to prove it - he replied cheekily.

- Oh, don't you even worry about it... I sure will as soon as we're in our room - I grinned and he didn't say anything more, but took me upstairs, placed me down on the bed and started kissing me passionately and I just let him do that all night long....