Tris

Tonight was going to be the best night I've had in a long time. We were going out for dinner in a fancy place a couple miles away from the Bureau, which I think is meant for the Bureau workers. The citizens living in the Fringe wouldn't be able to afford it. I pulled on a black leather jacket. I felt bad that I couldn't dress up for Tobias, but this was the only thing I own besides my combat boots, tank-top, and jeans. Christina walked into the room and started to say something, until she saw my outfit.

"Really?" she said.

"It's the only thing I own!"

"Come with me," she said sighing.

We walked into Christina's temporary room and she moved towards her closet. She pulled out a beautiful red dress and held it up to me.

"This should be good," she said satisfied.

"Where did you get this?"

"Oh just something I picked up in the costume department. Literally, the have a whole theater here! We've been living in poverty compared to them. You would think they could provide some homes for the citizens in the Fringe."

"Well, thank you! Lets see what Tobias thinks," I said with a wink.

I slipped the dress on and head over to Tobias's room. Let's hope he was dressed and ready to escort me to dinner. I knocked on his door and waited a couple of seconds when his door swung open. Tobias walks out in a suit and pauses while looking at me astonished.

"Um.... you look great!"

"Thank you," I said, "but there isn't time to gawk, we need to get going!

Tobias laughed and took my hand.

"And we shall do just that," he said while laughing.