Tobias

We met the others outside of the Bureau. Uriah, Matthew, Christina, Cara, and George were all coming.

" The limo should be waiting for us outside," George said.

"What's a limo?" I asked.

"It's a car that is for the rich and famous," George replied, "and obviously, this is the face of the famous." He said jokingly.

"Cool! We get to ride in a car! Uriah exclaimed.

George laughed and gestured to the door.

"Shall we go?" he asked.

We walked out the door and stepped into the limo. The bureau didn't have a problem spending money in useless things! I opened the door for Tris and then climbed in myself.

"Where too?" the limo driver asked.

"Calalply please," I replied. The driver raised his eyebrows, clearly surprised at the sudden request to go to a fancy area.

"Right on it!"

Tris rested her head on my shoulder as the limo bumped along the road.

Christina and Uriah continued to flirt with each other, although she claims she's not ready for a relationship. Yeah right.

"So what are you guys doing tonight?" I said.

"Tobias!" Christina exclaimed, her face turning bright red.

I laughed and Uriah awkwardly looked out the window.

"So, when should we move back to Chicago?" Matthew asked, wanting to save them from total embarrassment. "I've lived her far to long!

"Once we find or build all the workers a home, I think we should look into buying a house ourselves. I'll let Evelyn figure out how she wants to take care if the money system, assuming she'll take others into consideration," Tris said.

Oh promise me, she will," I said.

I don't even know if Matthew was just making small talk, or if he was genuinely wondering about moving back into the city. Matthew turned and looked out the window. I did the same, but not for long. There were people huddled together trying to keep warm, and dying citizens. Here I was, in a limo, going out to dinner. I felt disgusted.

I was thankful that he didn't keep that conversation going because I knew Tris would want to buy a place together. Is it wrong that I'm not ready for that? I did love Tris, but it's unfair for her to have to wait.

"Come on honey we're here," Tris said while climbing out of the car. She gave me a look of concern and asked, "Are you okay?"

I snapped out of my trance and climbed out of the car.

"Of course," I lied. "Everything's great!"

I took Tris's hand and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled and we walked in together, but all I could think is that this is wrong. It's wrong to cheat Tris out of a relationship. What was I going to do?