Chapter 3

*Mature content*

Logan grabbed her hips, pulled her against him in one fluid and skilled movement and smashed his lips down onto hers. Finally she thought. She couldn't have made her intentions more obvious.

It wasn't one of those romantic movie kisses, no, it was one purely filled with lust and exactly what she needed in that moment. He kissed well Amelia thought to herself. He was aggressive but not rude. Heart thundering rapidly she let her hands roam over his chest and up to his strong neck. She could feel the muscle and soft curls of hair under his shirt. She arched against him as his large hand moved towards her butt to pull her against him making the last bit of distance between them evaporate, letting her feel his arousal. Startled by the sudden move she gasped opening her mouth just wide enough for him to glide his tongue over hers causing her to shiver.

She really needed this. Desperately. She was so deprived she was acting like a virgin, responding to his body with ferocious intensity. She threaded her fingers through his thick curls, tugging slightly, coaxing a moan out of him. He let his mouth wander down her chin to her throat pressing hot kisses down his chosen path. His kisses ended just above the top of her shirt and then he worked his way back up to the sensitive area behind her ear. He sucked on it giving it a little nibble in between.

There was way too much fabric between them for her liking so she let her hands fall back down to the top of his shirt where she opened the three first buttons exposing his wonderfully built chest. And just as she had felt through the shirt, there were those beautiful curls covering it lightly giving him such a masculine touch. She couldn't resist so she started planting kisses all over his chest and collarbone leaving a wet, hot trail wherever she went. She followed his chest downwards, opening one button after the other until his upper body was completely exposed to her, following with more openmouthed kisses. His stomach was covered in rock hard abs she'd kiss all day if she could.

---

Letting Amelia do her thing he leaned back against his car enjoying the feel of her mouth against his skin. She knew what she is doing and he decided to just enjoy the moment. He let his hands roam over her body. They wandered over her back, where he felt an unfamiliar roughness, as if something was out of place. It seemed as if something was there that shouldn't be. Probably just a bunched up shirt under that tight black one she was wearing. But he didn't waste much thought on it because she started opening his belt buckle. And that brought him back to here and now. This girl was crazy. She was all over him outside, under the stars, in an airport parking lot. Sure, it's dark but people could see and he was fairly sure she wouldn't appreciate any spectators so he pulled her up towards his mouth and went back to assaulting her pouty lips with his own.

He moved them, using one hand to open the door to the back seat, and the other to pull her face impossibly closer to his, making the kiss even deeper. She tasted like a fresh bouquet of roses and vanilla with a hint of jasmine, extremely feminine, leaving him craving more.

He gracefully eased his body into the backseat of his car, which wasn't easy with his 6'4'', and pulled her in behind him. She crawled onto the floor between his legs immediately and continued her assault on his stomach, opening his pants while at it. Deciding to help he pulled down his jeans and boxers exposing him to her. Amelia's face said it all. He knew he wasn't badly equipped, he was way above average, but seeing her look of approval made him want her even more. His hunger for her was growing by the minute.

"Elu", her name on his lips because there was nothing else he could think of.

And then she put her hands around him holding him tightly and it was almost his undoing. He really had to get a grip because he'd ruin everything if he didn't. Out of reflex he grabbed her hair. She took it as a good sign and tentatively lowered her head to lick the tip of him, making him shudder beneath her touch. His hold on her hair intensified, turning her on. It also worried her because he was holding onto the wig and not her actual hair. Taking a deep breath she took all of him into her mouth, sucking on him, teasing him with her tongue. Then she shifted her position, strengthened her hold and took more of him into her mouth than he thought was possible. There were no words to describe what he was feeling. Usually it was him who was in control, but right now he was at the mercy of the beautiful woman between his legs. All he could do was throw his head back and let out feral sounds he'd never heard come from his throat before.

He was so close to coming for her, but he wasn't ready to end what they had started, so he gently lifted her back onto his lap so she was straddling him. With one swift movement he pulled her shirt over her head, discarding it on the front seat. Then he pulled her in for another one of her mind-blowing kisses.

Amelia was shivering, not from the cold, but partially from pleasure and partially from nervousness of him potentially being able to see all of her scars, that were concentrated mainly on her back. Nevertheless she began rubbing herself against his arousal while he grabbed her butt and shoved her down onto him, letting her feel just how turned on by her that he was. With skilled hands he removed her bra exposing her perfect breasts to him. Then, he switched positions, laid her down on her back across the seat, admiring her contours, as they were all he could see in the dim lights of the parking lot. Roughly, he took one of her hardened nipples into his mouth, sucking on it. She was panting loudly, completely out of breath enjoying every second of what was happening. Then without her having noticed that he'd removed her pants he slid his hand up her bare leg ending just where the leg meets her most intimate part. Without warning he began to massage her, then cup her and shove his middle finger between her folds, giving him more access to her.

He grabbed her ass, pulled her towards him, lowered his head and tasted her for the first time. And in this exact moment he realized that he would never have enough of this woman. She let out a soft moan, the sexiest sound he had ever heard in his life and probably ever would. He slid his tongue down her crease as he pushed two fingers inside of her. She was sweeter than any girl he had ever tasted and her hips were bucking because of him. He could go on like that for hours. Pressing his tongue into her. Grabbing her harder and pulling her firmly against his mouth, he quickened his pace. Her nails digging into his back was the best pain he could have ever imagined.

He couldn't wait any longer, so he grabbed the condom he had in his wallet, tore it open and pulled it over his erection. Then he pulled Amelia onto his lap so she was straddling him and positioned his tip at her entrance. He then looked at her as if asking for permission, she all but nodded and he pressed himself into her with one hard thrust forcing a moan out of both of them. He started moving inside of her, adjusting the rhythm to one that she seemed to enjoy. He thrust into her harder and harder, hardly having any control of his movements. Amelia, on top him, was losing her mind. Not once in her life had she felt the way she is feeling now. She was close to her climax and could tell by Logan's movements, that he was too. And with two more hard thrusts came their undoing, He came with a growl, digging his fingers into her hips so hard, he was sure that it'd leave a mark, but he didn't care. She dug her nails into his back so hard that in the morning it would look like he was attacked by a tiger, but she too, couldn't have cared less.

Logan and Amelia sat forehead against forehead panting, trying to catch their breaths.

"Wow", breathed Logan. Amelia just smiled.