Chapter 4

A/N: Thanks to Mademoiselle-Star2018  of FanFiction

A/N: Thanks to Mademoiselle-Star2018 of FanFiction.net for the reminder that Hawk Moth can only send one akuma without help from Catalyst. I'm pushing things, but am already doing that with a crossover. Thank you for reading!

"What's she-? Everyone, shield your eyes!" Sam shouted

All four heroes and Spy covered their eyes with their forearms, turning away reflexively. Ladybug and Cat Noir spun their weapons to form shields again and bounded a retreat away from Diva, while Alex and Sam took to the air via jetpacks. Diva shot out fabric from her purse once again, and one caught Sam's ankle.

Her spy outfit was changed to purple, she landed on the ground, and struck a glamorous pose, beaming radiantly.

"I'm sooo wonderful!" she crowed.

"Sammy!" Alex wailed from a distance.

"You actually did something useful," Spy said to Diva lowly.

"What? How dare you?" Diva shot back.

Spy ignored her and pulled out a crimson mini-drone from her backpack, then pressed a button on its side. It hovered upwards and launched a pair of small missiles at Ladybug and Cat Noir. They split up and ran to avoid them, but the missiles kept following them and drew closer.

At the last moment, they exploded a safe distance from the heroes. Both looked to see Alex with her Laser Lipstick. They nodded to her, then Ladybug looked to Spy intently.

"Just call me Laser Girl," Alex quipped, then her expression hardened. "You said an object? Well, Clover was holding her X-Powder when she got changed. It should be in her backpack."

"Thanks," Ladybug replied. "Cat Noir. Get into Sinister Spy's backpack. I'm going after Diva Disaster. I'm guessing the akuma's in her purse."

"Got it!" Cat Noir said.

Ladybug closed in on Diva, looking for an opening to get the purse.

"Trying to split us up and get my purse?" Diva growled, lashing out with purse strikes. "Not happening. "I'll defeat Clover! Then everyone will know I'm the best! Out of my way!"