Katie - Remember

Aaaaaand we're back to normal uploads, I've got the time, and I'm motivated again.

Btw, excuse all the typos. I'm wearing fake nails, and I'm relying 100% on auto correct.

The plane was cold.
There was a screaming baby a few rows away, and Jisung was squeezed in between Minho and some lady with the worst haircut he had ever seen.

He tried to focus on his music, but whenever he fell too far away from reality, the sight of her on the floor pulled him right back.

"We're landing soon. You should probably put on your seatbelt." Minho took Jisung's hand, momentarily pulling him away from his thoughts.
"I've never been to London." He let out a heavy breath, trying to calm himself down.
"It's beautiful. You're gonna love it." Minho smiled.

Minho didn't have any soul.
Whenever he smiled, it looked like his mouth was doing something his eyes didn't like, and he got this empty look.
Jisung hadn't really noticed before, but now he definitely saw it.

The brisk London air made Jisung gasp.
It was late, and the rain was showering the gigantic city.
"Minho! Long time no see!" A girl walked up to Minho and gave him a hug.
"Penelope, how have you been?" Minho smile at her, as the three sat down in her car.
"I've been fantastic. Mikah and me are doing better than ever since he moved here." Penelope smiled, before turning around in her seat to look at Jisung.
"I'm Penelope. Nice to meet you." She stretched her hand out.
"I'm Jisung." Jisung took her hand.
"You're just as Minho, you have blood under your nails."
Instantly Jisung looked down, it was true, it looked like he had been out playing in the mud.
"That was one time!  Can you just drive!" Minho laughed from the front seat.

One time. Jisung noted to himself.
That meant it happened several times.

Was he the next victim?