Got7 - You are

I cried when I heard You are earlier, because I really miss when life was simple and I just listened to music without involving myself so much in the fandom. 😣

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Hyunjin's voice boomed through the apartment at Jisung tried to sneakily walk in. It was already midday, and he looked like an absolute mess.
His neck was decked in hickeys (something that had happened only a few hours earlier when he woke up next to Minho), his hair was wet, and he was wearing Minho's clothes.
"AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! " Hyunjin yelled once he saw his roommates appearance.

"It's a long story." Jisung smiled innocently.
"Wait.ARE THOSE HICKEYS?!!! DID YOU FUCK SOMEONE?!" Hyunjin hurriedly scurried over to inspect Jisungs neck. Jisung was just at a complete loss for words, he didn't know what to think anymore.
"THIS IS UNFAIR! YOU AND MINHO JUST DITCHED ME ALONE WITH SUJIN! AND THEN YOU GOT PUSSY!" Hyunjin whined.
"I did not get any pussy. That's disgusting." Jisung shook his head.
"Yeah right. Where did those come from then?" Hyunjin pointed at Jisung's neck like it was evidence.
"Just let it go Hyunjin." Minho huffed, looking at the floor in embarrassment.

"I can't just let it go, you were out shagging a hot girl while I was out with a super drunk Sujin rambling off about her gay boyfriend and how he's gonna break up with her once he finds a bloke!" Hyunjin angrily sat down on their couch, not noticing how much that statment panicked Jisung.
"Like, I could have told her he was gay from the beginning, why did she need to figure it out yesterday!?" Hyunjin continued on.
Jisung gulped. He hated lying.

"Where did you two go anyways?! You just disappeared. And then without notice you just say you'll come back tomorrow, was there another party or something? That we wasn't invited to?" Hyunjin rambled.
"No no no, we just went back to Minho's, I spent my entire night there." Jisung didn't realize what he had just said before Hyunjin turned around shocked.
"You spent the entire night at Minho's?" Hyunjin asked slowly, like he needed to confirm what he had just heard.
"No!"
"Oh yes you did! Was there a party at Minho's!?"
"Nononono, It's complicated, you see-" Jisung was cut off by Hyunjin's phone ringing.