Ch1

16 years ago

No ones POV

"Come on Mrs. Midoriya you can do this," said a doctor.

"AHHHHHhhhh," Mrs. Midoriya screamed.

Then there was a baby crying. The baby had bright green straight hair, with fair skin. The nurse cleaned the baby and rapped it in a blue blanket, and laid it next to Mrs. Midoriya. Then she felt more pain and screamed. The second child had blonde frizzy hair. The nurse did the same thing from the first child, but rapped it in a pink blanket. Mrs. Midoriya felled a pinch and grunted. Then there was no crying. A tiny little baby with dark green curly hair with fore freckles on each cheek. The doctor and nurses rushed to see if the baby was ok and healthy. The doctor and nurses came back with grins on their faces. They had the tiny baby in their arms with a blue blanket rapped around him. Mrs. Madoriya held her babies. She named the first child Mazuku Midoriya, the second child Toga Madoriya, and last her little one Izuku Madoriya.

5 months later

Mr. Madoriya and Mrs. Madoriya got a divorce. Mrs. Madoriya got custaty of Izuku and his father took the other two kids. At the time Mrs. Bakugou had her son around the same time Mrs. Madoriya had her kids. Mrs. Bokuguo would confer her after the divorce. Mrs. Bokuguos sons name was Katsuki Bokuguo. Izuku and Katsuki grew up together while Izuku had know idea he had siblings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey guys sorry if I haved uploaded resently I have school to deal with and I have major writers block . Please understand. I also have a YouTube channel but there is nothing on it yet so please go follow me at Rosey Bokugo. See you later bokubro's.