May 6, 2019

So it's been a minute. I guess life just got busy with the school year starting to end. I also turned 18, which everyone in my family was excited for, but really I just am getting "officially" labeled as an adult and can now make doctors appointment and vote during the next election. 

I used to think that I would be taken more seriously when I became an adult. Like suddenly I would gain all this knowledge and be suddenly smarter and more capable of handling the big wide world that was placed in front of me. Really, its nothing like that. I am clueless about life. I'm not as responsible as I claim or wish to be. I'm certainly not as capable as I want to be. And and I am smart, but not the kind of smart that I should be. I have lived only a fraction of my life and have only experienced about a grain of salt compared to the beach that is laid out in front of me. I know next to nothing about the world at my feet and I intend to learn as much as I can about it. 

I now am in a relationship. And I had this whole paragraph typed up about loving him, which i really do, but he is mad at me because I keep screwing shit up. So I couldn't type about loving him anymore. I'd rather talk about how bad I am at relationships, but no one likes to hear someone else's self pity. So, I guess I'll save that paragraph about love for another time.