Wedding Gone Awal, 9's vs (Y/N)

(A/N): Sorry about this chapter being a little shorter, I just want to space this chapter out with the next one, but Hope you guys still enjoy :D

We then wake up, while Ichigo gets a message to meet Hachi.

Hiro and Goro have decided to go and wait for her.

Then they all came back, but when they did, I said he had something he wanted us to do before we left Mystletainn.

Miku: A wedding? What is that?

(Y/N): It was a ceremony where two humans in the past would make a vow to each other. To be together in sickness and in health, To be together till death. That's what this book said that marriage was.

Miku: So who's getting married at this "wedding"?

(Y/N): Kokoro and Mitsuru.

Everyone gasped in shock. Then kokoro spoke.

Kokoro: (Y/N) told us about it, and we thought it sounded wonderful.

Mitsuru: We decided

Goro: You know you've got some nerve trying to do this after they yelled at so much.

Miku: That sounds so romantic! You guys have all of my support!

Zorome: I don't really get it, But it is a good way to make one last memory here.

Futoshi then sat there silent. Kokoro tried to talk to him

Kokoro: Futoshi, listen, I...

He then points to the picture.

Futoshi: I will be taking this roll! I don't care what any of you say, I gonna do it! I... I want to be right beside Kokoro and Mitsuru and congratulate them!

Kokoro then giggle and smiled

Kokoro: Thank you, Futoshi

Goro: We'll have to get to work right away.

Mitsuru: Yeah!

Kokoro: Right!

The girls then took kokoro into their room. While Goro and Mitsuru worked on the rings. The rest of us started to set up the outside part.

Hiro: That should be enough chairs right?

Futoshi: Yeah.

The four of us then notice something falling in the air.

Zorome then kicks his ball at me full force. Being who I am I catch it without a flinch.

Zorome: Hey pass it!

I then proceed to kick it at about half power, so that I don't accidentally hurt him. We then start passing it back and forth between the four of us.

We then hear Miku bust out onto one of the balconies.

Miku: So how long are you guys just gonna play around out there?

(Y/N): Oh calm down, we'll get back to work in a minute.

After a while we get done putting the outside together.

(Y/n's thoughts): *where's Ichigo?*

We then get everyone together to take a photo to commemorate this day. We then get ready to go to bed, as we do though I hear ZeroTwo hyperventilating in her sleep. I try to shake her to wake up, it takes a few seconds but it works.

ZeroTwo: Huff... Huff..

(Y/N): ZeroTwo are you ok? What's wrong?

She then pulls herself closer to me to calm herself down.