Autonomy master, The Instinct to change fate

(A/N): Hey guys hope you all are doing well! Happy to get this one out to you guys, Sadly we are getting to end of the story, But I do hope you all have enjoyed up to this point, and continue to enjoy this story and my other works to come. We lets get into it shall we?

3rd Person POV

???: In the previous battle, We successfully took over the Grand Crevasse, The massive weapon that layed dormant, star entity is now in our control. Tomorrow we will be booting up. The franxx squad's are tasked with keeping all enemies away from it. Many sacrifices will have to be made, but please do your best. 

Miku: Um...

???: Yes code 390?

Miku: Where's nana?

???: But I'm nana. Oh, that's right I haven't introduced myself. Im code 007, and I have been appointed the role of caretaker to squad 13.

Miku: new caretaker? and your code is....

Ichigo: Um, This "star entity" is a klaxosaur weapon right?

N.Nana: Correct.

Ichigo: Are you sure this isn't risky?

(Y/N)'s POV

Me and Zero Two were taken to Dr. Franxx's office. Papa was already waiting on the comms for us.

Papa: There's no need to worry on that front. That's why we spent so long modifying it. 

???:To make a long story short, we're implanting Sterlizia inside the core of star entity. That will allow us to take control of it.

Papa: Code 002, we raised you with all this care, for this special day. We're counting on you.

Zero Two: Pfft, yeah right, says the who lied to me.

(Y/N): Assuming we do gain control of star entity, What happens after? If... When we take care of the kalxosaur, will there be a place for us in that future? 

Papa: Of course. If this war against the klaxosaur is won, the future will belong to us, Humanity.

(Y/N): Then this will be the last time we call you papa. We won't let you control what our destiny is anymore!

Parasite holding bay

As we all were sitting, and enjoying what moments of relaxation we had left I could over hear the girls talking

Miku: The rings, not this again!

Futoshi the told goro something but it was almost a mumble so I couldn't quite make out what he said. However from where he was looking I could imply what they were talking about. They were most likely talking about how Mitsuru and Kokoro took their rings off. Then all of the sudden Kokoro Dropped her drink and covered her mouth. 

Miku: Kokoro? 

Ichigo: Hey, are you ok?

Ikuno: Kokoro Wait!

They all then run after her to the bathroom, futoshi and goro follow the girls to make sure their ok. 

When they get back Futoshi told me he thinks he finally got over something.

Futoshi: (Y/N), you'll never believe it, what I think I've gotten over my "obsession" with kokoro. 

(Y/N): Really that's awesome, what's here name? 

Futoshi: Camille 

(Y/N): That is quite the name, Never took you for the charmer type futoshi, haha.