Surprise at the Sydney Premiere

It was almost the time to go to promote The Rover in Sydney, when Rob was really sad about something… someone. He was sitting by the window in his hotel room, looking outside with tears in his eyes.

Guy to the door to tell Rob the car is waiting, but started with another words instead. As he was opening the door he said: “I’ve got a little surprise for you.“ As he came closer to Rob, he saw tears, slowly running down his face. “What’s wrong with you, man?“ he asked him.

“Kristen…“ Rob sighed. “Oh, don’t be such a wimp.“ Guy said as handing a box of tissues over to Rob. “We gotta go. Premiere, remember? So wipe those tears off your grumpy face, we’re leaving in 10 minutes.“ Guy patted Rob on his back and headed to the door.

“You said about a surprise?“ Rob asked.

“No time for explaining. Guess you’ll have to wait and see.“ Guy grinned.

-------

Later at the Red Carpet

Rob, Guy and David are at the red carpet, slowly getting to the end. Rob is starting to get bored of all the cameras and annoying paparazzi, so he looks to the right, where the carpet along with all the parade ends, when he sees Kristen smiling at him from the backstage. His entire face brightens as he sees her beautiful smile again.

Guy notices that Rob is smiling at Kristen back and goes over to him and says: “I introduce you to my surprise.“ Rob looks at Guy inquiringly. “But how did you… where did you even get her number?“ Rob asks quietly, almost not opening his mouth, so no one can hear them. „I know people, who know people.“ Guy answers. Rob laughs and asks again: “Why?“

“Well, you’ve been so sad and grumpy lately… It wasn’t that hard to figure out. Especially when everyday you said ‘I miss Kristen so much‘ like 3 times.“ Guy answered and smiled for cameras.

 -------

Rob finally reaches the backstage.

Kristen’s hiding behind the corner, so fans don’t see her. When she sees Rob, a huge smile grows on her face. “Rob.“ She smiles and goes towards him. Rob doesn’t even say ‘hi‘ to Kristen as he pulls her in for a deep kiss. They get way too much passionate for a public place. Rob grabs Kristen ass and pushes her against the wall… When the organizer says they have to go, Rob gently pulls Kristen away, kisses her on her forehead,  gives her the keys from his hotel room and whispers her the hotel’s adress. They exchange their ‘I LOVE YOUs‘ and Rob heads to the stage.

 -------

Later at the Hotel Room:

When Rob gets into the room, he hears the showed running. He takes his shoes and suit off and goes to the bathroom. He knocks and when he hears: „Come in… If it’s you Rob.“ Rob laughs and opens the door. He quickly takes the rest of his clothes off and opens the shower door.

“Oh my god.“ Rob sighs when he sees Kristen’s naked body.

“Come in and close the door. I’m cold!“ Kristen yells with a wide smile on her face.

“I think you’re pretty hot.“ Rob grinns as he’s getting to the shower.

“Thanks, but I still need to warm…“ Kristen wraps her hands around Rob and says: „I missed you so much.“

“I missed you too, baby.“ Rob responds while gently rubbing Kristen’s naked back. „We should finish what we started earlier.“ Rob says and slowly moves his hand lower and lower from her back.

“Oh yeah, we totally should.“ Kristen nods and gives Rob a soft kiss.

They look into one another‘s eyes and then Rob starts wildly kissing Kristen on her neck as carefully pushing her against the wet wall.

 -------

Let’s just say they were ‘showering‘ for a while.