Here's to Rob & Kristen

Rob and Kristen are at their friend’s private birthday party in some L.A. club. They greet with everybody and chat with them for a while. Neither of them wants to dance, so they sit at a table in a corner. They get bored pretty soon, just sitting there. Rob starts caressing Kristen’s upper thigh and looks at her teasingly. Kristen smiles widely and says: “I need you to go to the restroom with me.“ Rob smiles crookedly, grabs her hand an heads to the restroom. After Kristen locks the bathroom door, she pushes Rob against it. She smiles at him and kisses him wildly as she unzipps his fly. When Rob’s pants are down, he starts unzipping Kristen‘s pants.  Then he removes Kristen’s hair from her face, while saying: “You‘re so incredibly beautiful.“ Kristen pants are down too.“I love you too, baby.“ Kristen responds and sighs, when Rob puts his hand under her bra.

After several wild minutes later.

“We should go back there.“ Rob whispers breathlessly. “I know.“ Kristen nods  and crashes her lips against Rob’s. “I love you indescribably.“ Rob whispers in Kristen’s ear, still catching his breath. “And I love you exactly the same.“ Kristen responds, kissing Rob on his cheek. Rob kisses Kristen on her forehead in return, buttons her shirt and unlocks the door. When they come out, everyone is staring at them. “We’ve been waiting with the cake for you.“ The friend says all smiling. “Did you guys just… Of course you did… Here’s to Rob and Kristen, everybody!“ She says raising her glass. “Shut up! And happy birthday.“ Kristen yells at her and laughs. Rob laughs too, then grabs Kristen by her waist and pulls her in for a long and very deep kiss, while everybody is being jealous watching them.