Too Much

Note : In this story Erza and Jellal are just friends and Ultear and Meredy including Jellal are in Fairy Tail after they were pardoned which happens early in this story. The rest is same almost same.               

And I don't own Fairy Tail.

----------------------At the inn fairy tail is staying at after GMG---------------

THATS IT "

The Fairy Tail members turn to see Lucy Hearfillia interrupt their partying after another day at the GMG. 

She goes up to Jellal who widens his eye as Lucy grabs Jellal's hands and pulls him in front of master Makarov.

She continues, "Not when Phantom Lord happened, not when Nirvana happened, not when Tower of Heavens happened, not even when Key of The Starry Heavens happened, and certainly not EVER when Jellal happened, did I ask for this but when I lost to that lowly member of Raven's Tail it made me sick, SO GIVE ME MY POWERS BACK!"

"Uhhhh Lucy are you sure about it? "Jellal asks Lucy. Lucy just glared as a reply. 

They guild was surprised that Lucy looked close to Jellal. The guild certainly saw Jellal and Lucy talk at times but right now, their interaction felt as though it ran deeper than that. The master took a deep breath and said " Ok then, get ready for the pain. "

He flicked his finger and Lucy shone. She screamed so loud in pain that other guilds including Sabertooth came and was shocked to see what was going on. At the end, Lucy looked very different. 

The first thing they noticed were the majestic black wings on her back. The tips curved sharply curved towards her and her wings were fully extended. She also had black horns on her head that looked as if they could easily pierce through metal. There were black metal chains circling her along with few magnificent feathers. 

She had two dark swords with a purple jewel encrusted in their handles. The swords themselves emitted a dark aura that was intimidating. 

Not only her appearance, even her outfit had changed into a red and white dress with thigh high leather boots. Overall, Lucy looked like she could bring the Devil to her knees and have her writhing in pain underneath Lucy's boots.