Chapter 5

Third person P.O.V

It was past 12 in the afternoon and everyone was still at Hongjoong's house while he was still inside his room,

"Hongjoong Hyung! You might wanna come down or else You won't get any food!" Jongho screamed making them kinda, ear bleed, you know his voice.
.
.
.
.
.
No reply.Yunho had an idea pop in his mind , he looked over to the couch where a (H/c) hair girl was sitting with Yeosang and Wooyoung ,who was discussing about the last episode of a drama they watched.

"Yah! (Y/n)!" Yunho called her."What?!" She looked at him, he was standing behind her so she had to turn 180°."you see! Leader Hong isn't replying to us,"he couldn't hold his smirk "so would you do the honours of calling him down?" He asked innocently. 'As if i didn't see your intentions Yunho' (y/n) mentally sighed.

"Okay! I'll call him down."she replied while glaring at him.'is it just me or did the temperature actually went down' Wooyoung thought as he gulped, looking at the mini contest he felt creeped,Yunho was giving (y/n) the most evil smirk while (y/n) was glaring scythes at him.

Literally.

Seonghwa broke the ice while fake coughing."Someone call leader Hong because lunch is ready,"he smiled and and said particularly to (y/n).she looked at all of them and sighed.

"I know what you guys are trying to do, but give me time, i like him too but, he may reject me."she sighed knowing that they all know it's a lie but she couldn't help it.Everyone in the room were dull "Hey what's this?" Mingi asked to no one in particular showing a small box kept in the fridge. 'Hm?' (Y/n) couldn't see it because everyone went around it and when they opened the box some smiled, some sweatdropped and some felt guilty.when she approached them,they immediately closed the box

"(Y/n)! We should proceed with lunch! Leader Hong must be hungry please call him."Seonghwa softly pushed her towards the stairs while she sweat dropped.

When she walked away,everyone stared at the box."since when did he keep cakes made up of hearts? Not to mention it looks so bad!" San says as all the boys inspect it.

"Why is it so," Mingi thinks cautiously "it looks really sad,broken"he completes his sentence.

"Just like leader Hong's heart."Yeosang mumbles."i hope he gets over it soo-Hey!what are you doing to the cak-Jongho! Why did you throw it!" Seonghwa replies, now a bit pissed at what the Maknae just did.

"Hyung! Before you scold me! Know this that! If that," Jongho points at the box which is now lying in the bin"describes how leader Hong feels then i want to destroy that feeling!"Jongho protests and everyone agrees with him while Seonghwa smiles at the sweetness of them.

~Meanwhile near the stairs~

(Y/n) had tears streaming down her eyes.she heard everything.How they pitied Hong and How they destroyed the cake which was already rotten.'Oh Hongjoong you should know how beautiful your life is with these crackheads.'she wiped her tears while smiling and walked on the stairs towards Hongjoong's bedroom. As soon as she reaches the door. She realises what happened early in the morning and blushes madly.

She knocked twice on Hongjoong's door but he didn't reply "I'm coming in." She opened the door and walked inside. She thought he would be asleep but he wasn't there on his bed.his clothes were layed on the bed it meant only one thing 'he is showering' now she has to wait for that idiot to come out.
.
.
.
.
.
5 minutes later she heard the bathroom door unlock but before it could open she grabbed Hongjoong's clothes and ran towards the door and caught the handle to prevent him from showing her his body.

"Hongjoong! B-before you come out! I ju-just wan-wanted to say l-lunch is ready! Come down after changing.here are your clothes."She stuttered alot and passed Hongjoong his clothes.

"I didn't ask for my clothes.you could've just knocked on the door and said it to me you know."He said, taking advantage of the situation while smirking.

"W-well you weren't listening to anyone so i thought you wouldn't-"she blushes and gets interrupted. "(Y/n), stop stuttering you make me wanna kiss you more."you looked at him when he said the 'kiss' part "seriously Hong? Lunch is ready! Come down after changing!"she acted pissed and walked out of the room and towards the dining table.

"Where is Hyung? Why did you take so much time? Do you know the foo-"Seonghwa spits questions like rapid fire."One.At.A.Time!" She glares at Seonghwa and everyone gulps. 'Scary!' Everyone exclaims in horror.
.
.
.
.
After a minute of starting lunch Hongjoong comes down from his room and sits at the only place available, On the right side of (Y/n).

"Seonghwa Hyung! Serve me!" Hongjoong acts cute in front of his hyung and Seonghwa sighs

"Get it yourself. You are late and that's your punishment."Seonghwa replies taking a bit of his food.(Y/n) sees Hongjoong pout after that and notices how cute he looks.

"What do you want? I'll serve you."she turns to him and smiles while others choke and Hongjoong smiles brightly at her.

"Thank you (y/n)! You are the best!"Hongjoong side hugs her and she nervously laughs ,trying not to glare towards the members who give her the lenny face.

"You're welcome Hong!"And so she serves him food. Everyone resumes eating except Yunho who stares at Hongjoong for a full minute till Hongjoong Creeps out and looks towards him without anyone noticing.

'Do something hyung!' Yunho words quietly towards Hongjoong and Jongho hears them so he takes action.
.
.
.
(Y/n) feels someone's leg crawling on her leg and softly kicking hers.she looks at the way the leg was kicking her from.She sees Jongho.Jongho smirks at her and winks while talking with his eyes ,he points at someone.she turns to see whom and sees Hongjoong's face really close to hers.She blushes.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hong!"

"Hm?"

"You're too close!"

"Then why did you turn?"he smirks

"Jongho told me to!"she still blushes because of the closeness

"Mhm well Say him thanks later."

"Why?"

"You have accepted my confession by looking towards me."

"What do you me-"she gets kissed by Hongjoong.

"You are mine."He stares at her fiercely while smiling. While she blushes and nods.

"We didn't hear you (y/n)! Louder!" Seonghwa exclaims.She blushes.

"Okay."she looks at Hongjoong.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I love you."she almost kisses Hongjoong when-

"NOT IN FRONT OF MY FOOD!"Mingi screams while cringing. Everyone laughs.

"Maybe next time"Hongjoong looks at (y/n) and says.they both giggle.

'Such a perfect moment.such a lovely moment.i hope this never ends.even when we don't talk.we hangout.this is what it means to be friends.friends as such as family, as someone who cares, and as someone who understands.that is what it means to be friends.Saranghae Everyone'

(Y/n) let's a small smile on her lips while looking at the hilarious-ness of these crackheads.

'Nothing could go wrong.'

End~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The last wordings are dedicated to my friends and everyone's friends! Pls do know what ever i have written is all my own imagination and thinking....

A friend in need is a friend indeed!
Everyone, friends are precious...like family...cherish them...

-Yurra😁🌹