Miami Livin'

We are finally here in Florida. And I'm already burning up. Maybe it wasn't the right idea to wear my high waisted distress jeans, a 1975 tee, and my Oreo 5's. It feels like 110° out here. Ugh.

Mama and I were loading out the car when I notice this fine light skinned boy. He had yellow-blondish hair, tattoos, and he had a jawline like a god. Even though I had a crush on Trenstin. I have to say that this guy was way cuter than Trenstin.

The unknown sexy guy was checking his mailbox and when he turned around to walk back into his house he spotted me staring at him. He probably thought I was a creep or something. When I saw him stare back at me I looked off and carried a box into the house.

If I would have stayed out there I probably would have said something stupid. Wait, what am I doing? I'm not supposed to like a random guy when I'm not even emotionally stable. Remember Nikki, keep to yourself.

When I got into the house, I went straight to my room. It was bigger than my old one. It had a flat screen TV on one wall with a beautiful dresser with a king size bed. The carpet was white and it looked so fluffy. Maybe my life won't be miserable. And I've noticed that ever since I got to Miami, I've been smiling.

Before I got to explore around the house Mama yelled up to the room and told me that she was going to the store.

"Okay Mama, but I might go out and try to find out about the area. So if you are wondering where I'm at you'll know."

"Okay baby." Don't get lost cuz if you do ima find you and give you these hands". mama said laughing

I laughed. Yeah right. You not gonna be able to catch me. And we both know this.

"Don't let this old age fool you girl." Then that's when I heard the front door slam and I knew that she had left.

Once I looked around in the house I walked out the front door and started walking. I gave away my car a while ago because i couldn't stand to sit in it. It had the smell of Kaylee's perfume in there because she used to always spray it.

While I was walking I passed this park and I sat down on one of the swings. I dont know anyone just yet so I just got on my phone, doing nothing. That's when I heard these guys in the pavilion singing. When I looked up I seen no one. Except for the gorgeous guy next door.

All of the guys stopped looking and they looked at me. It felt really awkward so I waved at them. Surprisingly they all waved back. But one of them motioned me to come over there with them.

Should I go? If I don't go I won't find out anything about the guy next door. So I just walked over there.