2;

"𝐨𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲."

𝐈 was beginning to become anxious as he didn't reply after I made and ate my sandwich. I glanced through my phone again, my stomach feeling full than ever. I shrugged.
He probably is busy... I sighed as I grabbed my phone, and started walking into the living room, where I saw my mother fast asleep on the couch
I rolled my eyes, as I got a blanket aside from her and put it on top of her so she wouldn't get cold. My eyes got kinda teary as I stared at her.
I didn't want her being like this.

Ever since my dad left 2 years ago, things been tough. Both my mom and I found out that he's been cheating on my mother.
Our hearts broke when we found out. My mother wasn't the same ever since.
It broke my heart too... Just seeing my mom like this..

I took a deep breath as I walked up the stairs quickly, almost falling off a few steps. And into my room. I sighed as I jumped on my bed, landing flat on my stomach. My hands trembled as I grabbed my phone and unlocked it.

New message from aidanrgallagher

aidanrgallagher
?

y/n
Aidan! This is Y/N!!
Remember??

aidanrgallagher
who?

y/n
It's Y/N...!

aidanrgallagher
Sorry... I don't know a
Y/N...

y/n
"oh really"

*seen *

—-

𝐡𝐞 didn't respond after that so I put my phone away. And I put my head down and groaned silently. He probably just thinks I'm a weirdo of some sort.

I probably am. He probably doesn't even know me. Which is totally fine. He just broke up with Hannah! Why should I bother annoying him. I

I took out a piece of gum, and opened the wrapper rapidly and put the gum in my mouth, and the wrapper in my pocket. I took out my sketchbook which I keep under my bed. And I flipped through the pages.

I got confused as I wondered what I was drawing on one of them.and then I realized that it was Aidan.
Why was I drawing Aidan...?!

I sighed as I stared at my horrible and confusing sketch that I did a while back. I got irritated as it wasn't finished. I pretty much always finish my

sketches. I decided to finish it and hummed to one of my favorite songs, 'teenagers' by My Chemical Romance, as it was one of my favorite songs. I smiled as I started to sing the lyrics.

My phone dinged. I stopped humming as I put my pencil down on the page of my sketchbook and quickly grabbed my phone off of my bed and let my eyes adjust to it.

—-

Message from aidanrgallagher

aidanrgallagher
I'm not kidding. I'm sorry.

𝐢 didn't bother to respond, I rolled my eyes. Either he doesn't remember, or being an asshole. I gave out a frustrated sigh, as I put my phone aside from me, and continued on the sketch.

It took a while before it was finally finished. It didn't look 'as' great as I intended it to be. But it was something. I looked at the sketch, and smiled softly at it. Reminding me of Aidan. I put my sketch back under my bed, where I've always kept it. And spit my gum in the trash. I put my earbuds away in my other pocket and went into 'Photos' app.

There was photos, of my dad and I. Laughing... Enjoying our day at Disneyland, when I was 12. I smiled at the picture, I looked at another one, after another.
Tears fell down my cheek as I put my phone away.

Everything has been quite normal.
I put my head down on the table. Trying to sleep, but knowing the school day would be over any second. So there really wasn't a point. I perked my head up, and looked at the person next to me.
Devin.

he started to put his things that he had on his desk into his dark-blue back-pack. then he turned his head to look at me. 
He slightly smiled and continued to put things away. I fiddled with my hands before the bell rang and I got up.

"Y/N." he said in a sort of gentle voice,  he tapped my shoulder as I grabbed my backpack, ready to leave. i then turned my head to face him. "hey devin." i smiled. 
"Y/N... Can I talk to you? Real quick?" He questioned as we both sat down on a bench, close to the classroom. He stared at me, and I stared back, confused.

"Well you ARE already talking to me." I chuckled as I tried to be less awkward.
He took a deep breath. "Wanna go to the dance with me, tomorrow?" His voice sounded a little bit different than usual. I thought about this. I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Even though he's one of my friends. I didn't really wanted to go with him to the dance. Even though he's the MOST popular boy in the school, I declined. I didn't tell him that obviously...

My phone rang. "Oh shit!" I exclaimed as I had wide eyes, glancing on my phone. "I have to go...!" I lied, trying to sound urgent.
I got up quickly as I looked at my phone, and then back at Devin.
"I'm sorry.." I murmured, as he nodded understanding. I started running and to the entrance of the school. "Is that a yes..?!" He shouted as he watched me leave, and then stared at the ground.

I started running, until I ended up tripping. As always. And this time it was a piece of fruit.
"Ah shit.." I sighed as I scraped my knee. I stared at me knee, before getting up. I dropped my phone too, since it was in my hand. I quickly snatched my phone, and checked to see if there was any cracks. And lucky enough there wasn't any.

I looked at the screen.

"𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦"