1 🖤 .

skip to chapter 3 if u want 🤦🏽‍♀️ that's where jah comes in .

jadas pov || 乂❤‿❤乂

"mmmm , shit .. i g-gotta go it's getting late" i said pushing my 17 year old boyfriend off of my 13 year old body , my mom or sister had no clue about this but it's hard to explain how it happened .

"yo wtf , you always tryna leave when im tryna love yo lil ass" he said getting up before shoving me .

meet jalen - 17 , Capricorn , aggressive , freak , player .

"it's 8:47 nigga i gotta be home in 13 minutes did you forget that im only 13 an- " my sentence was cut shortly when his huge hand wrapped around my hickey covered neck making me gasp .

"i don't know who the fuck you think you yelling at" he whispered in my ear turning me on a bit .

"okay jalen , can i leave" i asked trying to loosen his grip .

  "get the fuck out" he said letting go and massaging his temples and with that i left .

~

"girl you always at a friends house or at the park you need to step up with school , why when i checked the website it's said you don't do any of your homework" my mom asked while bussing in my room out of nowhere .

my 13 year old mind didn't think much about it , ion know what my teachers think .. but i ain't doing no homework .

"we already do test and quizzes why i gotta do homework on top of that" i said rolling my eyes.

"because you can't do everything you want in life , your only 13 you may look and act different but you must follow rules" she said before leaving my room .

"and didn't i tell you yesterday to do these damn dishes" she shouted .

"i ammmmm" i said with an attitude .

"tired of yo ass thinking you run shit , why can't you just be like your sister" she shouted again .

i put my slides on and made my way down the steps and to the dishes .

"thank you" she said once i was done .

i walked past her and went back upstairs and shut my door .